(CANCELLED) If.... [Masters of Cinema] (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pass on pre-ordering this but might get it later down the line...Harold & Maude and maybe Nashville are priority for me from Eureka's new announcements.

This has been put back to May 19th, 2014 according to Eureka's Facebook page. I guess that explains the lack of artwork/details.

Why's this posted? No information! :p

Well it has a release date, confirmation of a new transfer, confirmation of a booklet and links to where it can be purchased. The only thing that's missing is the artwork and a list of extras that will be on the disc, that's due to a delay and is why it has been put back a month. If you're going to try and troll other members, at least pick a thread that kinda supports your argument (La Haine for example).

Is this still coming out? Noticed Amazon don't have it up for sale anymore...you don't think Eureka pulled the steelbook again (like with Red River)?

amazon canceled my order

"Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order #... and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it."

Just had a note from Amazon

We regret to inform you that we have been unable to source the following item:

"If.... (Masters of Cinema) - Limited Edition Steelbook [Blu-ray] [1968]"
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00I8J6N6U/?tag=hidefnin-21

Our supplier has informed us that this item is no longer available. This item has now been cancelled from your order #205-4976345-5929968 and we can confirm that you have not been charged for it.

Please accept our apologies for any disappointment or inconvenience caused.

Looks like it must have been cancelled

Reactions: eLviS1987
the funny thing is: i heard the doorbell at the same time as my computer informed me that i got new email. At the door postwoman gave me parcel with SERPICO, and email said if is canceled. So i am 50/50. happy/sad

Amazon just cancelled. If it becomes available again at a later point, I'll be sure to mention my original pre-order price...

This is now showing as unavailable everywhere. It looks like this has been cancelled. Updated the OP until we hear any more news.

Status
Not open for further replies.