[CANCELLED] Midnight Special (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Status
Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Midnight Special
Price: €24.99

81N4qattiHL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so this was cancelled. liked the film a lot and happy they changed the art. original poster is stupid imo.

I emailed Amazon Germany earlier today asking about this one (not for me, I haven't seen it yet) and here's the reply (copied as is):

Thank you for your email.

Unfortunately, we are currently unable to offer this item with the ASIN number B01BC2LAMQ and we are not able to guarantee when or if it will be available for purchase on our website. For this reason, the item could not be found on our webpage.

However, I found the item Midnight Special (Steelbook) under this link with another ASIN number: B01GP5BVF6

https://www.amazon.de/Midnight-Special-Michael-Shannon-Roy/dp/B01GP5BVF6/ref=sr_...+Special+%28Steelbook%29

We suggest checking our website from time to time to see if this item has come back in stock or if it is available from a third-party seller through Amazon.de Marketplace.

When there is an Amazon.de Marketplace item being offered by third-party sellers, this will be indicated in a box marked "Weitere Kaufoptionen" on the product's information page. The links in this box lead to lists of new, used, refurbished or collectable copies of that particular item; just click on the appropriate link to see a description of each individual item that a seller is offering. If you'd like to buy one of the copies, click the yellow "In den Einkaufswagen" button and fill in the requested information to complete your purchase.

We hope that you are successful in obtaining this item. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.de Marketplace.

Have a lovely day!

Yeah and I've emailed them back asking earlier, haven't heard back yet.

thanks for the help. see this movie. very good. kind of reminds me of earlyt Spielberg and starman...and again that original poster is terrible and says nothing about this film.

Reactions: IRON MAN
it's not gonna be. but you'd be all over it if said magic ' mondo art ' word.
Mondo does not mean anything special in my lexicon. In fact - Tyler Stout's name always means "instant pass" since his chicken scratch looks like a child's work. But that is my opinion. I know a lot of people react to Mondo like Pavlov's dog.

Reactions: Ricker
Status
Not open for further replies.