[CANCELLED] Midnight Special (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Status
Not open for further replies.

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Midnight Special
Price: €24.99

81N4qattiHL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still haven't heard back from Amazon. If this turns out to be cancelled, we'll lock the thread.

I still haven't heard back from Amazon. If this turns out to be cancelled, we'll lock the thread.

I heard back from a rep who said it's not in their system at all any longer & can't find any trace of it. The rep does see my order though lol They told me to keep my order open for a week and then cancel if it still doesn't show back up on their site :\ Rep said it would most likely be auto canceled if I don't.

This blows if true and it's looking likely.

I heard back from a rep who said it's not in their system at all any longer & can't find any trace of it. The rep does see my order though lol They told me to keep my order open for a week and then cancel if it still doesn't show back up on their site :\ Rep said it would most likely be auto canceled if I don't.

This blows if true and it's looking likely.
If it's not in the system, why does my order page still show this today?
image.jpeg

If it's not in the system, why does my order page still show this today?
View attachment 247713

Who knows, reps don't always have the correct info. Mine still shows that as well, since I haven't canceled.

I have another order with them that's being dispatched and had the same release date as the steel though :\ and I figure the standard edition on their site has begun to prepare to ship to customers.

My order & I chose a faster shipping speed than you. The rep did say they would auto cancel it eventually :\

hQHJehU.png

Last edited:
Reactions: phishphan192
Amazon DE, email arrived,,,
'Can't deliver item,,,will let you when we can'....damn,,

Last edited:
Since this is more than likely cancelled, the thread will now be locked. We'll reopen it should anything change.

Reactions: JCC
Status
Not open for further replies.