[CANCELLED] Tangled (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will use the same art as the Mexico Steelbook release? I hope so. That thing is beautiful!!! (beisdes being g1)

It's a good thing.. It'll allow more time for funds to be raised considering there looks like a lot of them are being released close to each other.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope they did not copy our art.

Today the MX G1 is now difficult to find but not very hard, some of them has some battle scars due to surviving on the shelves fro long time.

Disney is going full force with Viva Metal Box now.... I wonder if this release is going to be 3D.

all I ask of them is be consistent.... if they go Viva, then release only Viva and not both Steelbook and Viva.

I'm going to wait until I see no more Disney steelbook from them...and then i'll take the plunge in Viva.

Nnnnnnoooooooo! I just bought this movie! Now I will have to double dip:) Great movie.

Me too... I've been holding up but since it wasn't out in 2011, I've lost faith and decided last week to buy it... wrong I was to lose faith in Future Shop... :hilarious:

All artwork are property of Disney. There's no such thing as copy. Just look at Real Steel, so what if you have exclusive ?

I do like the MX released artwork, superb and I'll skip this release for sure.

Hope they did not copy our art.

Today the MX G1 is now difficult to find but not very hard, some of them has some battle scars due to surviving on the shelves fro long time.

Awesome news, can't wait for the next Disney wave from FS, Steelbook or Viva I will get them :scat:

I think Disney has really stepped it up with these cases. I like 'em

ColombianLove41
Using Tapatalk on iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.