[CANCELLED] Tangled (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they did not copy our art.

Today the MX G1 is now difficult to find but not very hard, some of them has some battle scars due to surviving on the shelves fro long time.

I second that! Hopefully they have a new art for this release!

I wonder if they will use the same art as the Mexico Steelbook release? I hope so. That thing is beautiful!!! (beisdes being g1)

IF WE WANT A GOOD COVER,DISNEY SHOULD EMPLOY YOU MY FRIEND,:scat:
:drool::drool:LOVE YOUR WORK MAN:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

I wonder if they will use the same art as the Mexico Steelbook release? I hope so. That thing is beautiful!!! (beisdes being g1)

IF WE WANT A GOOD COVER,DISNEY SHOULD EMPLOY YOU MY FRIEND,:scat:
:drool::drool:LOVE YOUR WORK MAN:oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah:

Reactions: kaw
@mayflower. I believe Disney is keeping the Viva Metal Packaging, so no steelbooks are in the works, except for exceptions where other countries buy their steelbooks. It may just be a USA/Canada thing for this, but not 100% on my way of thinking. I like the Viva, so if they are sticking with it, then keep it consistent. After switching 3 times now, it tends to get annoying and my coolection looks out of whack. Steel, iron & now Viva. Personally I like the Viva though. Embossed looks mighty purdy.

I love the front of the Mexican steel, hoping they change the back though. Wasn't toooo impressed. But love the film!!

Good to know, my wife wants this movie and we don't own it I can easily hold off tell December to buy it.

great disney movie, I'm glad to hold off the G1 version last year and looking forward to the GB's on this one :)

This will probably just be a collectible case like Lion King's with nothing inside, or I could be wrong. Either way, I'm getting one. :)

Future Shop editions 99% of the time include the discs, it is Best Buy USA that often does the empty cases. So this one will include the discs

Status
Not open for further replies.