[CANCELLED] Tangled (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking either Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen (where disc came separate from steelbook) or the Twilight 2-pack (where it only came with the disc for New Moon, not the first one)

Yeah! That's right! When I picked up TF2, the steel was separated! Damn you're THE reference for FS! :scat:

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Though I would share some art that I thought might be cool to see on this one:

enredados-disney-rapunzel-tangled-maximus-flynn-rider.jpg

disney-tangled-poster-3.jpg

TangledRapunzel.jpg

And of course this one
Tangled_rapunzel_poster_20.jpg

But the UK gets more steel USA releases than the actual country they come from, LOL. It's like, you have to know everyone, which I plan on eventually.

Was I the only one who was disappointed that the trailer scene was not in the movie Tangled? That trailer was hilarious and that could have been in there.

Now let's see if they release this when they say they will and hope it does not end up like Lady & The Tramp. Unless it still is coming out. <crosses fingers>.

USA only does the VIVA for new releases not the old ones, i don't think we are going to have this one, it's more favorable we have BRAVE and FINDING NEMO that this....

One of the best Disney movies in the last years!! Love it! Please make us a huuuge steelbook or viva metal!!! :oohyeah:

I just hope they continue to do newer films. I;m really looking forward to Fankenweenie regardless if it's a steel or viva. I just want one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.