[CANCELLED] The Wolf Of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #13) [Korea]

Which lenticular artwork you would like to see

• candidate #1

Votes: 98 55.1%
  • candidate #2

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • None of above

Votes: 50 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June
oversea only.
artwork: WEA, TBA

Personally I love Geek Tragedy artwork below.
5z5t.jpg

Status: Approval stage. but Paramount asked kimchidvd to use back artwork as UK/German artwork so now Kimchi tried to change the back artwork
Lenticular candidate #1
223020405292EA09065A1F

Lenticular candidate #2
245A313F5292E9D919C956

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 221
Last edited by a moderator:
Snowpiercer and Perfume have a June release date and Rush should be releasing sometime around then I suspect. Expensive summer seems more accurate I suppose :p

So June will be the month when Ninjas go bankrupt :hilarious:

Maybe they will move Perfume, Snowpiercer & Rush to a later date..

Kimchi is taking over our soul and wallets!

So June will be the month when Ninjas go bankrupt :hilarious:

Maybe they will move Perfume, Snowpiercer & Rush to a later date..

Kimchi is taking over our soul and wallets!

lol they can have my soul I just want them to leave me with enough in my wallet to buy more steels :hilarious:

Just watched this last night. It was good. I had some laughs, but in all honesty, it was way too long for a film of its genre.

The highlights for me:
the non-alcoholic beer convo between Jordan and Donnie and the entire sequence of Jordan messed up on Lemon:

That brought me back to the good ol' days when Leo played Arnie in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Those highlights alone were worth the watch, but there's just not enough replay value here for me to warrant a purchase.

but in all honesty, it was way too long for a film of its genre.

And there was me dying for the 4 hour cut people talked about to be released. :p

But then again, I watched it twice at the cinemas and can't wait to watch it again! :hilarious:

Should be soon enough as the french digipack is on it's way. :thumbs:

Just watched this last night. It was good. I had some laughs, but in all honesty, it was way too long for a film of its genre.

The highlights for me:
the non-alcoholic beer convo between Jordan and Donnie and the entire sequence of Jordan messed up on Lemon:

That brought me back to the good ol' days when Leo played Arnie in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Those highlights alone were worth the watch, but there's just not enough replay value here for me to warrant a purchase.

It's a biography. Not sure how you would expect everyone's life story to condense down to a 90 minute flick.

Also, did you miss the part where
Jordan gave the speech to his company that he was planning to leave, but really ended up staying, and DiCaprio knocked it out of the park?

And there was me dying for the 4 hour cut people talked about to be released. :p

But then again, I watched it twice at the cinemas and can't wait to watch it again! :hilarious:

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.