[CANCELLED] The Wolf Of Wall Street (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #13) [Korea]

Which lenticular artwork you would like to see

• candidate #1

Votes: 98 55.1%
  • candidate #2

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • None of above

Votes: 50 28.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: June
oversea only.
artwork: WEA, TBA

Personally I love Geek Tragedy artwork below.
5z5t.jpg

Status: Approval stage. but Paramount asked kimchidvd to use back artwork as UK/German artwork so now Kimchi tried to change the back artwork
Lenticular candidate #1
223020405292EA09065A1F

Lenticular candidate #2
245A313F5292E9D919C956

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 220
Last edited by a moderator:
Candidate 2 just reminds me of the horrific US steel, candidate 1 is what the cover is going to be any way isn't it? So a bit boring IMO... Hence I voted none of the above

I voted neither because if #1 ends up being the Steelbook front cover then the lenticular should be completely different.

I actually like #2......:hilarious:

So far the only artwork I like is the UK Steel. If that's glossy and embossed it's going to be awesome...:naughty:

I'm waiting for the final reveal before I make any decisions. :p

I voted neither because if #1 ends up being the Steelbook front cover then the lenticular should be completely different.

I actually like #2......:hilarious:

So far the only artwork I like is the UK Steel. If that's glossy and embossed it's going to be awesome...:naughty:

I'm waiting for the final reveal before I make any decisions. :p
Same here actually. I would prefer different lenti artwork, so I can't decide until the artwork is revealed in case it's the same.

Reactions: earthscope
Status
Not open for further replies.