[CANCELLED] X-Men: First Class (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Future Shop) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu-devil

Steelbook Surgeon General
Premium Supporter
Update 9/6/2011-per WhiteKnight at FS-this has been cancelled by the Studio.

Per update posted first at hidefninja.com on 7/28 this is not a Steelbook or Ironpack.

Futureshop has X-Men First Class as an exclusive metal packaging.
Hopefully it will also be embossed.
It does look gorgeous though.
Thanks to Fan Of Gaming for the heads up.

M2191956.jpg

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=e43f561e8d7e681c46395989fb5d4d2cen02

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one good looking artwork.

Now I wish Mexico gets the release too. :scat:
At least we have other alternative...

Usually when they do this it will not be a Steelbook(TM)-they listed the Disney Ironpacks with "Collectible Packaging" as well, and for Steelbooks, the word "Steelbook" is always added, from what I've seen. Here's to hoping it is changed to "Steelbook", but in the meantime, since they specifically used the words "Collectible Metal Packaging", the thread has been moved. If they change the description, we can move the thread to the Steelbook forum. Thanks all!

Last edited:
I have posted a thread at the Futureshop forum, to see if we can get more info.

Edit, in the meantime, we have received confirmation from an insider that these are not Steelbooks.

Last edited:
Interesting! Don't think it will be a steel or iron. Maybe a slipcover. I would assume FS is aware of the new interest in metal slipcovers.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

ATTENTION: THIS IS NOT A STEELBOOK OR IRONPACK IT IS A NEW METAL PACKAGING!!!!!!!! IT WILL NOT BE OF THE SAME QUALITY AS A STEELBOOK! THIS IS CONFIRMED!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

NO STEELBOOK IN NORTH AMERICA, LOOK OUT FOR POSSIBLE STEELBOOK OF X-MEN IN ANOTHER COUNTRY AND IMPORT FOR QUALITY STEELBOOK BRAND!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.