Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Captain America: The First Avenger BD+DVD Taiwan steelbook

Release date:10/27/2011

Purchase Link-Captain America Steelbook

137210.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations BR! Yes I agree that the Taiwanese steels are some of the best looking ones. And I think that is due to the wonderful job they did on the cover slipcase. Personally I hope the cover slip shows up for all editions of this steelbook.

Reactions: BluRayJunkie
Congratulations BR! Yes I agree that the Taiwanese steels are some of the best looking ones. And I think that is due to the wonderful job they did on the cover slipcase. Personally I hope the cover slip shows up for all editions of this steelbook.

Ash333

Not sure if you open your steels, but I'm trying to confirm if this is region free. I have received my copy and it reads NTSC3 on the back.

Ash333

Not sure if you open your steels, but I'm trying to confirm if this is region free. I have received my copy and it reads NTSC3 on the back.

Dragon,
Unfortunately I have not been able to acquire a copy for myself. But if this is like the other TW steels such as Lion King, the NTSC3 reference is only for the DVD. But I could be wrong.

Sorry :(

Reactions: gbdragon
Given recent proceedings on evil bay, this is clearly the one to get now....! Has CA gone OOP in every country now, given that DE went OOP today?

There are plenty of CA to find, it all depends if you want the 'rare' version with the slip :). At least one of the discs is blue colour!

i have one from HMV UK..to me..this is the best looking movie steelbook..very clean front design..a true beauty..i wish i would of pre ordered more than 1 during that time frame.

i have one from HMV UK..to me..this is the best looking movie steelbook..very clean front design..a true beauty..i wish i would of pre ordered more than 1 during that time frame.

You ain't wrong there friend! STUNNING steelbook! I completely missed the HMV release so I ended up getting one from amazon.de.

I have to say, the slip on this version is an absolute beauty. Who'd have thought a little piece of card could add so much value and desirability. Crazy.

You ain't wrong there friend! STUNNING steelbook! I completely missed the HMV release so I ended up getting one from amazon.de.

I have to say, the slip on this version is an absolute beauty. Who'd have thought a little piece of card could add so much value and desirability. Crazy.

It's not just the slip, it's the number of copies that were available. ;)