Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy to see the third one is coming. Unfortunately doesn't look like they put that much effort in the artwork. A1 Zavvi release, A2 Blufans release. So I'll probably go for the lenti, looks most exclusive to me. I do like the steelbook art though.

Happy to see the third one is coming. Unfortunately doesn't look like they put that much effort in the artwork. A1 Zavvi release, A2 Blufans release.

Like all premium releases by different companies. They have a certain amount of artwork to work with and they all share it in one way or another. Its kinda impossble to not have the same artwork as another release, especially when youre the last one out.

So happy this is coming to complete the trilogy. The A1 cover will complete my Shield trilogy. I just hope they follow through with adding holofoil treatment. I like how it's coming fairly soon also.

Happy to see the third one is coming. Unfortunately doesn't look like they put that much effort in the artwork. A1 Zavvi release, A2 Blufans release. So I'll probably go for the lenti, looks most exclusive to me. I do like the steelbook art though.

If that's your criteria then A3 Zavvi lenticular release ;)

I must say I am getting sick to death of the regurgitated Marvel release after release after release.

I mean I know its all about making the monry but god there are many many many great films out there well worthy of premium releases that dont get alook at and these big companies would much rather re-release a Marvel movie which already has 4 or 5 packages!
Completely agree! I'm actually glad Weet have parted ways with Kimchi, because hopefully now that means they (Kimchi) can concentrate on better titles.

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
I don´t understand why some of you are so surprised by this release, it was obvious for long time that this will happen eventually, to make a Cap trilogy complete. I was waiting for this since TFA release last year.

Btw don´t forget that WeET did also Machete year ago and all slips are very nice and especially the lenti was one of my favourites in 2017 rock.gif rock.gif so yeah, I believe we can expect another stunner similar to FNC TFA last year which I remember got lot of hate as well when announced but turns out to be absolutely superb in hand...just sayin´ :whistle::cigar::coffee:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt and harry
Have to say, I’m glad this has come out as I sadly had to sell my Blufans one a while back coz of lack of cash ( usual thing in this game ) and it will go well with the first 2 I have from Kimchi.

That being said, I massively agree with others here, it’s getting beyond a joke the amount of Marvel re release premiums coming out, I wouldn’t mind if there were others movies getting the premium treatment too, with proper WEA, Predator franchise, Lord of the Rings, Cult movies etc etc.

This is going to be an expensive couple of months!

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Have to say, I’m glad this has come out as I sadly had to sell my Blufans one a while back coz of lack of cash ( usual thing in this game ) and it will go well with the first 2 I have from Kimchi.

That being said, I massively agree with others here, it’s getting beyond a joke the amount of Marvel re release premiums coming out, I wouldn’t mind if there were others movies getting the premium treatment too, with proper WEA, Predator franchise, Lord of the Rings, Cult movies etc etc.

This is going to be an expensive couple of months!
You're aggreived at the amount of Marvel re-releases but are glad this one has been announced...??? :confused:

:p:LOL:;)

Do like that lenti but prob go for full slip A2. Realised I have the other 2 kimchis in FS so would be weird if I go for a lenti. And although kimchi are now out the picture with this I’ll still be sitting it with my other 2 and the rest of the kimchi collection I own

This is the one that Kimchi were meant to offer......FNC and Weet appear to have ended their contracts with Kimchi. Have to admit, it's not looking great for Kimchi at the minute. As it stands, no more Marvel or Disney releases from Kimchi

Possibly for the best. I love kimchi and I don’t wish them to go at all (can think of another I’d happily see throw in the towel) but it’s getting so over crowded with premium retailers and releases it might help out loosing a big contender (but I still hope they don’t). Whilst I love their Disney, marvel, Pixar etc packages I much prefer kimchi to work on indie titles like they do with blu collection. That’s what originally got me into kimchi (memento, her, whiplash, it follows, Dallas buyers, let the right one in, hell or high water etc etc etc)

Yay! Another unnecessary Marvel release. :yawn:

I do agree but this was always happening and it completes the cap trilogy

I recognise this WeET logo. Did they do the Fifth element release for Kimchi? Because I have that and it is stunning. If weet are branching out to do steelbooks themselves then fair enough. Hope we can get group buys set up, like to see them do some releases that haven’t been done to death though

WeET have worked with kimchi for years. And yeah pretty sure fifth element was them

Also pretty sure a handful of Disney ones have been too (and some more)

Completely agree! I'm actually glad Weet have parted ways with Kimchi, because hopefully now that means they (Kimchi) can concentrate on better titles.

Least I aint the only one! In my opinion Plain and Nova are leading the way for releasing more lesser known titles such as Novas The Grey. What a stunning package that is!

However....i do need a premium civil war to complete the lenti trilogy but this lenti doesnt match the first 2!

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles