Captain America: Civil War (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No. 01) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 13, 2018
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - One Click - (Pre-order July 4 at 2 PM Korea time) Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$46.99
Note: 1,350 copies (Full Slip A1) - 1,150 copies (Full Slip A2) - 1,500 copies (Lenti) - 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4,000 copies
Group buys: hosted by Aniv One Click - Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti - US hub will be shipped by Aniv - UK hub will be shipped by cooey - ROW hub will be shipped by member blackberry

FB_IMG_1529910957869.jpgFB_IMG_1529910960769.jpgFB_IMG_1529910962924.jpg
SmartSelectImage_2018-06-25-14-30-25.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Least I aint the only one! In my opinion Plain and Nova are leading the way for releasing more lesser known titles such as Novas The Grey. What a stunning package that is!
Yep, and Kimchi used to be up there as one of the best too! When they weren't wasting their time/efforts on needless Marvel releases, they came up with some fantastic editions for truly deserving titles... Her, Memento, Whiplash, Amelie, Eternal Sunshine, Rush, Perfume etc. More of that please Kimchi! :D

The only original package is the lenti. All others we have seen in other packages or steelbooks. Will be hard to muster the will to go for a 1 click on this.

Yep, and Kimchi used to be up there as one of the best too! When they weren't wasting their time/efforts on needless Marvel releases, they came up with some fantastic editions for truly deserving titles... Her, Memento, Whiplash, Amelie, Eternal Sunshine, Rush, Perfume etc. More of that please Kimchi! :D

Yeah definetly man! Some great great mentions there! More of that woukd be grand!!

The only original package is the lenti. All others we have seen in other packages or steelbooks. Will be hard to muster the will to go for a 1 click on this.

The front lenti was used on the back of the zavvi lenti and the back of the lenti was used for the back of the blufans steel

Everything has pretty much been used tho
(Front of A2 is the front of the blufans steel, back of A2 is the front of the zavvi lenti and the front of A1 was the front of the wwa)

• Helpful Post
  • Thanks
Reactions: WKRP and C.C. 95
:watch:
Can they top Blufans? :naughty:
IMO they have

much prefer this more minimal artwork on the steelbook - busy isnt always best ;)

Tempted to order but I'm undecided if I prefer the nova lenti over this...
Think I'd prefer to wait for a fullslip lenti from Kimchi, to match the first 2 CA movies but this one IS mighty tempting.

Anyone bought from these guys yet? Bit worried about buying from new retailers if am honest.

Sort of agree but the key is to find the sense within yourself and only buy a fraction of what’s released. I generally only buy one edition of any movie (a few exceptions only where I upgrade to steel), and Premium only of select franchises and movies. Therefore I’m skipping this one because I already have a premium release of it.

This looks quite good though. Like the steel artwork.
or just buy the edition you like the most? :)
can be tough for some I know but helps keep cost down

IMO they have

much prefer this more minimal artwork on the steelbook - busy isnt always best ;)

Tempted to order but I'm undecided if I prefer the nova lenti over this...plus its just an o-ring right?
Think I'd prefer to wait for a fullslip lenti from Kimchi, to match the first 2 CA movies.

Pretty sure it is a full slip lenti

This is the same company (weET) that released the first 2 through kimchi. They have now gone rogue

Pretty sure it is a full slip lenti

This is the same company (weET) that released the first 2 through kimchi. They have now gone rogue
yeah noticed and edited my post. :)

if they are behind the first then I'll likley jump on this- just like the idea of a set from the same people, ya know?

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Did anyone notice on their site (I couldn't find it) exactly what territories they ship to?
I don't even know if they will be shipping to the U.S. like Kimchi.

More or less what I meant, yes. ;) That’s my way of dealing with the «pressure» at least. Unless I upgrade in some cases from amaray to steel/premium, my policy is to stick to only one edition of any movie. There’s just too much I want, and with space and budget restrictions I prioritize a broad selection of movies over several editions of the same ones. Usually I stick with the edition I have chosen even if there’s a better one coming later on, but where there’s a rule there’s always an exception. :p Of course everyone needs to figure out what suits themselves but this hobby can definitely be overwhelming and without budget control things can easily get out of hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: yeslek and St4rlord
Possibly for the best. I love kimchi and I don’t wish them to go at all (can think of another I’d happily see throw in the towel) but it’s getting so over crowded with premium retailers and releases it might help out loosing a big contender (but I still hope they don’t). Whilst I love their Disney, marvel, Pixar etc packages I much prefer kimchi to work on indie titles like they do with blu collection. That’s what originally got me into kimchi (memento, her, whiplash, it follows, Dallas buyers, let the right one in, hell or high water etc etc etc)
Haha I see what you meant in your text now... I swear I didn't read your post before I made a very similar comment lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Can't really go wrong with Cap. America artwork and looks like they've used the best images for this package … the steelbook w/ its perfectly balanced artwork - both inside and out - and its elegant minimalist covers contrasting nicely with crowded Full Slip A2 making for a very tasty package.
upload_2018-6-26_13-11-33.png
upload_2018-6-26_13-41-46.png
upload_2018-6-26_13-12-21.png

In addition to the great artwork, looks like potential for some really nice creative 'bossing and could end up being the best CA: CIVIL WAR steelbook released to date … the style of 'bossing maybe a combination of that used on Kimchi's THE INCREDIBLES steelbook (pic courtesy Ohgami via Steelbookpro) and on the WWA DEADPOOL steelbook:-
upload_2018-6-26_13-8-22.png
upload_2018-6-26_13-32-41.png
upload_2018-6-26_13-54-15.png

Group buy going live anytime now. Strict limit of 1 of each edition per member please.

(If you purchase One Click you cannot add on other single editions).

Shipping will be from USA HUB (I will be shipping to USA/Canada) or UK HUB (@cooey is managing the UK HUB and will service all of Europe).

GB will close on the 28th of June 2018.

One-Click-1.jpg