Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched this last night and it was brilliant! The story was told a lot better than in batman vs. superman and the conflict became really clear for me.
However, I hope there will be a lenti slip edition of some Asian retailer with the original poster artwork - looking at you Novamedia/kimchi :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Was going to order this, but my card expires on the 10 month, anyone got any idea when it will be released? because there's no point ordering because i don't think zavvi will update your payment details.

Was going to order this, but my card expires on the 10 month, anyone got any idea when it will be released? because there's no point ordering because i don't think zavvi will update your payment details.
You should be OK with this as the general feeling is a SEPTEMBER release - personally hoping for a Summer holidays July/August release.

Reactions: Mobley
This film is good, I enjoyed it but it's certainty not the best marvel film as it has been suggested. It's good but it's not the best one so far, in my opinion.

They don't, but if you've pre-ordered on a card that's expired by the time they come to charge it, the payment fails and you then get the opportunity to add alternative or more up to date payment details. So you wouldn't lose out.

Reactions: Mobley and Flash

could always phone up bank say lost card they send new one out within few days ;)
therefore newer longer expiry date

basil :thumbs:

could always phone up bank say lost card they send new one out within few days ;)
therefore newer longer expiry date

basil :thumbs:

I can't do that at the moment, have loads of other preorder's coming up in the next month or two and i don't want to lose out on them. :whistle:

I had the same issue when I pre-ordered the PS4 from them, just had to message them like 20 times before they took payment from my new card. Updated details wont show up on the order but if you add the new card and hassle them they will do it.

Reactions: Mobley
I was particularly annoyed at the lack of Crossbones he was in like 5 mins and they made like 5 pop funkos of him and I got two :(

I finally see this yesterday and it was epic, f*cking loved it

I've written what I loved and the 2 things that annoyed me in the movie thread but for now

Spiderman and giant man blew me away, very impressed with spidey, he already p*sses over maguire and a very different take on him. Loved it

I'll be going for nova choice when it's announced

I think the superb reviews of the film from both critics and public (everyone whom I know that saw it loved it) will change the status for the steelbook. Give it a week and they'll be gone.

images
for the moment anyway . . . and coincidentally that news closely following on from Zavvi's email of 6.10PM on the 2nd May advising me of the following "CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR - ZAVVI EXCLUSIVE LIMITED EDITION STEELBOOK BLU-RAY - VERY LIMITED STOCK REMAINING" (see post #193).

The role in CIVIL WAR makes Robert Downey Jr. one of the richest actors in Hollywood with up to $50M for his work here :cigar:

Last edited: