Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Forget the reviewers,for comic book fans this has everything,spidey black panther and giant man all make great debuts,all out action.
Need blufans to do something special for this :)

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto
Reviewers didn't like BvS ... they don't like Civil War ... what do they like ? reviewers can piss off as far as i'm concerned. I'll watch a film myself and decide whether it's good or not.

Every review ive read so far has loved it, but hated BvS. Seems noone wants to see Dark super hero movies when imo Dark super hero movies are awesome. Punisher, Batman 1989, Batman returns, man of steel, BvS, Blade 1 & 2 all great movies that dont stick to the fun happy go lucky super hero formula.

First new Marvel title not getting sold out in just a couple of hours?

I wonder why that is... *coughnotitle*cough*floatingheadscough*

Last edited:
Reactions: javiermendoza
Given the price hike in the US delivery costs, think I'm just going to get the international releases for Phase Three so this was an easy pre-order.

Best film in the MCU.

Really enjoyed the film; IMO this is what the last Avengers film should have been like and it felt more Avengers than Captain America

Saw it today and enjoyed it. It did feel more like the avengers 2.5 rather than captain America 3 though. Spider and black panther were very good. Hopefully the final steelbook artwork is far better than the mock up!

Really enjoyed the film; IMO this is what the last Avengers film should have been like and it felt more Avengers than Captain America

Pre ordered this.

Loved the film , loved the new characters too. One of my favourite marvel movies now.

Saw it today and enjoyed it. It did feel more like the avengers 2.5 rather than captain America 3 though. Spider and black panther were very good. Hopefully the final steelbook artwork is far better than the mock up!

Uh Civil War is at 94% on rottentomatoes.com...

Yes, absolutely, and I've been looking for a bad review of the film without much luck (maybe looking in the wrong places . . . lol) as the worst thing I've read is that it's "20 minutes too long".
Absolutely sounds like a great watch and one to order as the steelbook surely won't be around for long despite the picture spine - hopefully. not blank - and TBC artwork.

- $84M international box office in three days in various random territories but when it opens in the U.S. on the 5th May the prediction, according to Variety, is for $180M in its first three days and there's even talk of it topping the $200M three day opening records there of JURASSIC WORLD, THE FORCE AWAKENS and THE AVENGERS.
Disney on a roll this year with ZOOTOPIA/ZOOTROPOLIS and THE JUNGLE BOOK and it would be cool for a Disney hat-trick of $1B in receipts for each of these 3 films (though maybe not enough money to guarantee titles on the spines of our steelbooks ;)).

How long has this been love now. I ordered two days ago. And it's still live. Strange
The last time I suggested on here that perhaps the bubble has burst (in relation to a Disney release), I got slated. So I'm not going to suggest that this time...