Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With Civil War about to hit UK shores, and a listing for it on Zavvi's website if you know how to find it (or follow the link posted above) it has to be that.

Still, as we know Zavvi have the exclusive on that one, I'd love this announcement to be Daredevil season 1.

Reactions: Danzigg1979
You know something needs to be done when the news hits a huge highly respected steelbook forum and most people say how they can't get excited anymore because of either Zavvi, Disney or both.

I would like an Ant Man release with some amazing artwork. They've re-released the others so I'm guessing Ant Man is next

I dont sleep until 1am so ill grab this when its up, either way i will want a Cap3 steel and importing from the USA when the only benefit is the title on the spine and front when the rest is always a horrible matte is too expensive for me.

Disney hear our crys please at least put titles on the spine.

I would like an Ant Man release with some amazing artwork. They've re-released the others so I'm guessing Ant Man is next

I think they will do antman and age of ultron and then going foward the others like civil war etc

Ok lets see. Any of these or BUST!!

Avengers: Age of Ultron WEA (Embossed border+title) w/ lenti (but not necessary)
Ant-Man WEA (Embossed border+title) w/ lenti (but not necessary)
Agents of Shield: The Complete First Season (debossed titile)
Agent Carter: Season Two (debossed title)
Daredevil: Season One
Jessica Jones: Season One

Netflix series have no mentions of home release so its a longshot for Zavvi to be the first ones to release them lol.