Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

11275419-1734385576830311.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will order it if civil war but cancel if got those stupid pics on the spine again!!

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother ordering it then.

Let's face it, no initial Marvel (or Star Wars, Disney animation or Pixar) steelbook will have titles on them if they're not true exclusives. You'd be better off getting any Walmart or Target versions or wait for a UK re-release.

Reactions: bluray hunter
Honestly, I wouldn't even bother ordering it then.

Let's face it, no initial Marvel (or Star Wars, Disney animation or Pixar) steelbook will have titles on them if they're not true exclusives. You'd be better off getting any Walmart or Target versions or wait for a UK re-release.
There is no harm in ordering Tho as free to cancel. Sadly Walmart and target don't ship here but if there is a cheap enough group buy I may join it. Suppose can ask my American friend to send me one. Sadly then tho I need to buy it here for the
Discs lol

It may be Civil War which will be an easy prediction.:whistle:

BUT if it happen that they turn creative:OMG:(CREATIVE) and its really an unexpected release, you all should remember that Marvel does not have only movies, they include also TV serials:wow:, and also any other previous title or upcoming title NOT from the MCU.:cautious:

EEK!YEAH not from the MCU:cautious:

Then we are all screwed:ohno::dead: for expecting Civil WAR

It may be Civil War which will be an easy prediction.:whistle:

BUT if it happen that they turn creative:OMG:(CREATIVE) and its really an unexpected release, you all should remember that Marvel does not have only movies, they include also TV serials:wow:, and also any other previous title or upcoming title NOT from the MCU.:cautious:

EEK!YEAH not from the MCU:cautious:

Then we are all screwed:ohno::dead: for expecting Civil WAR
Gonna be something new so any ideas the options? Think all the marvel animated is done,leaves shows like agent Carter season 2,daredevil 1 or 2
Or both. Or Jessica Jones

Reactions: K.i.T
Here we go.... That time of year for steelbook mass preorders. I hope this has a spine title but being that its marvel/disney its a 99.9.9.9% certainty that it will not.

I'll possibly put a pre order in but I'll no doubt go for nova choice

Reactions: harry
read earlier Zavvi are going to release both Hulk films. It'll probably be one of those as opposed to a new title.
Zavvi already announced the hulk Steelbooks to Web forums
It's most likely civil war or another marvel release not mentioned
I hope it's not another mystery animated marvel steelbook

Reactions: Danzigg1979