Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I'm not too thrilled either about cutting them up as you say. It's just a trim lol so here's what it'll look like. Starting off with Winter Soldier and not the popular cards either. @davhyl @cooey

Last edited:
got my one click today a bid disappointed , 2/4 slip steelbook have a loose disc inside and on my 1/4 i already can see paint chip even if its sealed..
i will ask replacement to kevin, hope its positive

got my one click today a bid disappointed , 2/4 slip steelbook have a loose disc inside and on my 1/4 i already can see paint chip even if its sealed..
i will ask replacement to kevin, hope its positive
I dont know why, but the most blufans releases come with a loose disc. my lenti had a loose disc as well, so I sold it. I'm glad that my full slip doesnt have a loose disc, otherwise I wouldnt have this release.

I dont know why, but the most blufans releases come with a loose disc. my lenti had a loose disc as well, so I sold it. I'm glad that my full slip doesnt have a loose disc, otherwise I wouldnt have this release.

You must get very unlucky with your Blufans releases then, I'm only missing 2 Blufans exclusive releases and the Civil War lentis are the first loose discs I've had.

You must get very unlucky with your Blufans releases then, I'm only missing 2 Blufans exclusive releases and the Civil War lentis are the first loose discs I've had.
blufans
loose disc: 3
damaged steelbook: 2
rips: 1

their releases are fantastic, but their quality control and packaging sucks big time

blufans
loose disc: 3
damaged steelbook: 2
rips: 1

their releases are fantastic, but their quality control and packaging sucks big time

Their packaging could be better yes, sucks big time - no. And I wouldn't call 3 loose discs most blufans releases.

Personally I've had no damaged steels yet from Blufans so I wouldn't say their QC sucks either but then I've not had a damaged steel yet from Zavvi either so I just must be real lucky in that regard. :) Although I have had damaged steels from Manta, HDZeta and FA.

When you say 1 x rip? Was that the slip was ripped or the shrinkwrap? If the shrinkwrap then not sure you can count that against their QC as the items when sold are expected to have that removed. (yes I know a fair few collectors don't open their packages but they aren't sold with that expectation)

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
Their packaging could be better yes, sucks big time - no. And I wouldn't call 3 loose discs most blufans releases.

Personally I've had no damaged steels yet from Blufans so I wouldn't say their QC sucks either but then I've not had a damaged steel yet from Zavvi either so I just must be real lucky in that regard. :) Although I have had damaged steels from Manta, HDZeta and FA.

When you say 1 x rip? Was that the slip was ripped or the shrinkwrap? If the shrinkwrap then not sure you can count that against their QC as the items when sold are expected to have that removed. (yes I know a fair few collectors don't open their packages but they aren't sold with that expectation)
I would have to agree with you
The only damaged steel I have ever received from Blufans is Pacific Rim.

That's correct if a item delivered has only shrinkwrap damage but rest of contents are without damage it's not considered a damaged item received by law
Packaging used to post order damage or shrinkwarap tear is not damage as it's purpose is only to protect the contents during transit

Good purchased damage is only considered to the contents when opened not the packaging used to send goods or the protection used to protect the contents.

Example
Full Slip or Steelbook has been shrinkwraped only the Full Slip itself or Steelbook or contents inside the Full Slip or Steelbook will be considered for items received if these are damaged
Shrinkwrap is not considered part of the contents

If a customer requested a refund or replacement just because of shrinkwrap tear the retailer can reject the refund request as it's not goods received as goods damaged but the customer could request a refund under unwanted item as long as not been opened and customer sent goods back with postage return costs paid by the customer and within return period set by the retailer.

Shrinkwrap purpose is only to protect the goods when removed if contents are without damage it's goods provided as expected

Last edited: