Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Their packaging could be better yes, sucks big time - no. And I wouldn't call 3 loose discs most blufans releases.

Personally I've had no damaged steels yet from Blufans so I wouldn't say their QC sucks either but then I've not had a damaged steel yet from Zavvi either so I just must be real lucky in that regard. :) Although I have had damaged steels from Manta, HDZeta and FA.

When you say 1 x rip? Was that the slip was ripped or the shrinkwrap? If the shrinkwrap then not sure you can count that against their QC as the items when sold are expected to have that removed. (yes I know a fair few collectors don't open their packages but they aren't sold with that expectation)
well, I'm totally mega ultra hyper extreme OCD, so I see rips in the seal and loose discs as a damage. I hate scratches on shrinkwrap, but I learned to accept them, when they are production related. I once bought an out of print Nova release on ebay and the shrinkwrap looked like the seller touching his items with sandpaper, so sent it back. I have no problem with little holes in the shrinkwrap, because it's production related, but I hate rips in the seal like this
s-l500.jpg

You call me crazy, but that's how I am and that's MY WAY of collecting. At the end of the day I have to be happy with my purchase and my collection and no other person!

My "Big Hero 6" one click was damaged, that why I havent matching numbers anymore.

About loose disc: many got their CA:CW lentis with a lose disc and if you check ebay from time to time, then you will find auctions with loose discs. I sold my Roger Lenti, because of a loose disc.

99% of all blufans packages I got looked totally crushed, but luckily only 5 items were damaged.
most I got looked like that, but somehow most survived the delivery
p2fj4pxh.png

Last edited:
Being OCD in any hobby is not good for your mental well-being on the long run. I used to be OCD during the early stages (not with shrink wraps) but not any longer as I felt it was like a disease and a self inflicted pain. I met an OCD collector who picked some Steels from my place in his car. His car was full of filth and smelt terrible. I was wondering how one can be OCD with Steelbooks and not with their own hygiene.

@cooey
My One-Click Tracking Number (and some others) don't deliver any results at 17track or aftership (not found). Any chance of getting the right tracking numbers? Or what's exact the
well, I'm totally mega ultra hyper extreme OCD, so I see rips in the seal and loose discs as a damage. I hate scratches on shrinkwrap, but I learned to accept them, when they are production related. I once bought an out of print Nova release on ebay and the shrinkwrap looked like the seller touching his items with sandpaper, so sent it back. I have no problem with little holes in the shrinkwrap, because it's production related, but I hate rips in the seal like this

You call me crazy, but that's how I am and that's MY WAY of collecting. At the end of the day I have to be happy with my purchase and my collection and no other person!

My "Big Hero 6" one click was damaged, that why I havent matching numbers anymore.

About loose disc: many got their CA:CW lentis with a lose disc and if you check ebay from time to time, then you will find auctions with loose discs. I sold my Roger Lenti, because of a loose disc.

99% of all blufans packages I got looked totally crushed, but luckily only 5 items were damaged.
p2fj4pxh.png
every package with my One-Clicks from Blufans last year looked like this (n):angry:

I dont understand the retailers :-(
i have packed and ship more than 400 steelbooks to my brother in spain
and i have never heard about 1 damaged steelbook or lose discs
whats the problem RETAILERS????? you earned a lot of money, you have to packed better, your packed a terrible

• Thanks
Reactions: laz305
Being OCD in any hobby is not good for your mental well-being on the long run. I used to be OCD during the early stages (not with shrink wraps) but not any longer as I felt it was like a disease and a self inflicted pain. I met an OCD collector who picked some Steels from my place in his car. His car was full of filth and smelt terrible. I was wondering how one can be OCD with Steelbooks and not with their own hygiene.

Probably because OCD is an actual and sometimes severe mental disorder and not an I'm fussy about something excuse that people use all the time now and it bugs the hell out of me.
So the collector may have been really fussy about his steels being perfect but that doesn't make him OCD.
Some of the people on here that claim to have OCD may well have but I'd be surprised. /rant
(not targeted at you in particular @lgans316 just you happened to be the latest and it's been annoying me for ages, sorry)

Reactions: lgans316

p2fj4pxh.png

@cooey
My One-Click Tracking Number (and some others) don't deliver any results at 17track or aftership (not found). Any chance of getting the right tracking numbers? Or what's exact the

every package with my One-Clicks from Blufans last year looked like this (n):angry:

I've never had a package look like that from overseas and I see that you're both from Germany so maybe it's the German postal service that's killing your parcels and not the fault of the retailer.?

Maybe they don't like parcels from Blufans ;) Never had problems with HDZeta, Kimchi or Novamedia though...

Maybe :)

I think all premium steelbook suppliers should take note of the way HDZeta package their boxsets.
Boxset wrapped in bubblewrap then placed in a box made of packing foam sections then finally into a cardboard box.
You'd probably have to drive the delivery lorry over the package to damage it much.
I didn't take a pic of the packaging for my BvS box from HDZeta but I expect someone did.

• Thanks
Reactions: Radagast and K.i.T
@TheCollector86
Your photo of Fright Night when you click on it takes you to a website that is infected with a virus
Best to remove the photo
The website you uploaded photo to is infected with scam microsoft your pc is infected trojan

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T
I've never had a package look like that from overseas and I see that you're both from Germany so maybe it's the German postal service that's killing your parcels and not the fault of the retailer.?
well, never had problems with nova, hdzeta, manta lab, ect.

@TheCollector86
Your photo of Fright Night when you click on it takes you to a website that is infected with a virus
Best to remove the photo
The website you uploaded photo to is infected with scam microsoft your pc is infected trojan
I fixed that

Reactions: paulboland
@cooey

So you've asked me the same question that you've asked me in PM that I've replied too and you've 'liked'? Why didn't you just copy and paste my answer into the thread?

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Radagast
As per my reply to the above question -

Mine is the same, the tracking number for my one click does not work either. From what I've read elsewhere there was a shipment problem and had to be returned to Blufans where they were relabelled and reshipped. I have not been given any new tracking numbers but apparently they have all shipped.

Blufans are currently shut down for the Chinese New Year so I will not get any response from them for another week or so

My full slip is noticeably dented near the edge. Cellophane remained intact. The shipping box had also been heavily dented as if something had been put on it and crushed it.
the bubble wrap remained intact... so either the same 'crushing' incident or two separate ones.

VERY ANNOYING!

So you've asked me the same question that you've asked me in PM that I've replied too and you've 'liked'? Why didn't you just copy and paste my answer into the thread?

To be honest i couldn't remember that i actually pushed the "post reply" button in this thread. My fault :shy:
Because i changed my mind to ask per PM. Not really many questions about the "wrong" tracking numbers
here so i thought everyone know the facts except myself. And this was then (in my opinion) a perfect question for a PM ;)...

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey