Release date: November 2016
Group buy: hosted by cooey

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

121457gg0sgl5t6tss5gsw.jpg

121517it0thbtee1elz7i7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If we go back to the beginning when blufans created all these premium steels it was all new. There was hardly any competition and all there was really was the very old classic Taiwan Korea slips more referred as cardboard.

Fast forward today's age competition is glowing and there are so many premium finishes that gives you the buzz when you pick them up and feel it in your hands. The premium market is now very competitive, so many to choose from every retailer has upped their game. They want your business!!

One of the first premiums I bought that gave me the buzz was Drive and John Wick FS from Nova. They showed us how it was done. Then all the other retailers copied their gorgeous slips.

Blufans need to improve their slips (not the lenti). Time has changed.

Reactions: lgans316
Those slips look cheap and awful. Blufans are better off just releasing the steel without the goodies in that terrible cardboard slip they made for the steel.
I never stated the lenti I stated the Slip the actual cardboard. I own a lot of their releases last one AOU and the slip feels like cheap cardboard. At the price they are charging it needs improvement.

Steels such as gone girl, gravity, American sniper, lego movie etc are all let down by the cardboard. Nothing wrong with the lenti
Semantics aside, I think we're in agreement! :thumbs: Though I am glad to have the goodies (lenti included) rather than just the steel itself.
Nothing wrong with the lenti slips at all, but I will say the full slip is a step backwards, especially compared to the Ultron full slip. They do need to work on their full slip game IMO
I think their Age of Ultron slip stood out because its artwork looked great embossed with a glossy finish. It's just too bad that seems to be the only trick Blufans have up their sleeve. Holding the CA:CW full slip in one hand and something like Kimchi's The Incredibles (happened to be sitting on my desk) in the other, you can just see (and feel) that they're miles apart. The improved card stock they switched to last year helped, but they'll have to dip outside of their comfort zone when it comes to premium finishes if they want their full slips to be competitive.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
Joking aside I do agree. Even though Blufans have improved the quality all round with the slips, the actual stock card they are using does feel inferior to that of the likes of Kimchi, Nova and even FilmArena.

Been saying this for months now. Their card is poor, the WEA art and lentis are more often than not superb, but compared to virtually every other Asian retailer the card is terrible

Just take out Drive and John Wick Full Slip Nova, WEA, a competitive price at the time, booklet goodies etc and you can feel and see the difference. That's how all premiums should be. If Blufans are disregarding the cardboard wrapped around then they need to reflect this in their overall costs. Their releases are not cheap.

Yeah I thought everyone was kind of on the same page about buying blufans just for the steelbooks?

Yes but it doesnt reflect the price they offer, value for money. As I said earlier, if they are going to be lazy with packaging treatment they might as well just release the steelbook on its own, that way it be cheaper lol.

Just take out Drive and John Wick Full Slip Nova, WEA, a competitive price at the time, booklet goodies etc and you can feel and see the difference. That's how all premiums should be. If Blufans are disregarding the cardboard wrapped around then they need to reflect this in their overall costs. Their releases are not cheap.

Um John Wick Nova release wasn't WEA was it? Pretty sure it was standard art for Asia and in fact my German steel has the same art.

But yes I really like Blufans releases but they need to improve their card stock some more and try to do different finishes on the slips. Even Manta with The Revenant Fullslip has better finishings on it than a lot of the Blufans releases unfortunately.

Um John Wick Nova release wasn't WEA was it? Pretty sure it was standard art for Asia and in fact my German steel has the same art.

But yes I really like Blufans releases but they need to improve their card stock some more and try to do different finishes on the slips. Even Manta with The Revenant Fullslip has better finishings on it than a lot of the Blufans releases unfortunately.

The art used was the same, but it was still a Nova exclusive steelbook (compare it to your German one, they aren't identical).

Did anyone from Canada received their One Click yet? I thought shipping was upgraded to EMS for faster delivery? Mine was shipped on Jan. 18 and there's still no sign of it arriving in Canada. My BvS One Click from Alex's GB, shipped on the same date, took only 11 days!

Update: Just arrived in Canada. Scheduled for Feb. 6 delivery.

Last edited:
Did anyone from Canada received their One Click yet? I thought shipping was upgraded to EMS for faster delivery? Mine was shipped on Jan. 18 and there's still no sign of it arriving in Canada. My BvS One Click from Alex's GB, shipped on the same date, took only 11 days!

I'm based in the UK and still waiting for mine :(. Seriously needs to hurry up haha. It's getting to the point now where I am basically stalking the postman from my window as he walks around my neighbourhood hoping he has my goodies

Received my One-Click today: the parcel was not damaged and the Box too :thumbs:
The Slips are very nice but the workmanship at the edges could have been better and the edges are a little bit warped. But overall a very good release.

• Thanks
Reactions: matthewtheunicorn