Captain America: Civil War - In theaters May 6, 2016

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Captain America: Civil War (2016)

Tagline: Whose side are you on?

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Anthony Russo[/DIRECTOR], [DIRECTOR]Joe Russo[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Chris Evans[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Downey Jr.[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Scarlett Johansson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeremy Renner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sebastian Stan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Elizabeth Olsen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Anthony Mackie[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Daniel Brühl[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Frank Grillo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chadwick Boseman[/ACTOR]

Plot: Following the events of Age of Ultron, the collective governments of the world pass an act designed to regulate all superhuman activity. This polarizes opinion amongst the Avengers, causing two factions to side with Iron Man or Captain America, which causes an epic battle between former allies[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
kSBXou5Ac7vEqKd97wotJumyJvU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Banner.jpg

cap poster 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Gotta admit I'm not that keen on the whole Civil War arc.... I really don't want to see Cap going toe to toe with Iron Man, but I guess it's gonna help lead on to Avengers 3 which isn't a bad thing.

Daniel Bruhl has been announced as the newest addition to the cast of CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. He’s best known for his parts in Ron Howard’s RUSH and Quentin Tarantino’s INGLORIOUS BASTERDS. He is one of those actors that has excellent range by playing an intense advocacy or a kind, simple man. It’s unclear who he will play at this time but he will play a villain and it’s rumored he may be someone highly involved in the registration act story of the Civil War. The film also stars Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Sensation Stan as Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier, and Chadwick Boseman will debut as T’Challa/Black Panther. Also will return to direct.

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR hit theaters on May 6, 2016

Continue reading...

Russos Confirm Scarlett Johansson Will Return for Captain America: Civil War!

blackwidow.jpg
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...son-will-return-for-captain-america-civil-war

Following the teases earlier today from screenwriters Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely, directors Anthony and Joe Russo have arrived with additional quotes about Captain America: Civil War. Speaking at a press event in Beijing with Sina.com, the pair revealed that Scarlett Johansson will in fact return as Black Widow for Captain America: Civil War.

“We’ve been preparing for the movie since the one debuted last year,” Anthony said. “So, we’ve been working on it for a long time now. We’re very happy how it’s coming along. Captain America 3 is gonna be called Captain America: Civil War and it’s going to star Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson will be back, Winter Soldier will be back, and Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man will also be joining us in the next film.”

@bloodsnake007 Wow. I feel so bad for the Russo's in that interview. A very painful back and forth... and they should probably get bigger advertising on the mics they are holding next time.

Couldn't we just pick up the Civil War comic books and know everything now?
Just sayin'... I don't think you need to wait for breaking news!!:p
No telling what they will have to change due to the lack of having all the heroes available.The MCu will never be exactly as it is in the comics on everything word for word or event for event.I'm sure lots will change.

• Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
Jeremy Renner Confirmed to Appear in Captain America: Civil War

hawkeye poster.jpg

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...firmed-to-appear-in-captain-america-civil-war
Back in September, Jeremy Renner teased that there were “whispers” that he might appear in the upcoming Captain America: Civil War. Now, The Hollywood Reporter brings word that he will in fact reprise his role of Hawkeye in the sequel. Though the character wasn’t present for the original “Civil War” storyline in the source material, he was critical of Tony Stark’s position after the fact, so expect him to join the ranks of Steve Rogers and company.

The cast for Captain America: Civil War continues to grow, in what Anthony Mackie calls“Avengers 3.8.” In addition to Renner, “Civil War” will feature Chris Evans as Captain America, Robert Downey Jr. as Iron Man, Mackie as The Falcon, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, Chadwick Boseman in his MCU debut as Black Panther, Daniel Bruhl in a mystery role, Frank Grillo as Crossbones, and the brand-new Spider-Man.
popcorn2.gif

Reactions: kaw and ocielz
There were lots of rumors that Hawkeye dies in AoU... So I guess that isn't true. haha

This is now turning more into "Avengers: Civil War" rather then a Captain America movie. Hopefully the focus will still be on Cap for this.

Reactions: bloodsnake007