Captain America: Civil War (Lenticular) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: October 16, 2017
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Embossing/debossing on front and back

11557669-1074518005203329.jpg

11557669-7214518005474730.jpg
11557669-1644518005676315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine today, too.
I quite like the lenti. While of course not even close to Nova, the reflection of Iron Man on Captain's shield is actually well done. :thumbs:

Going to watch the 3D edition on my 10 foot screen tonight. Just got it hooked up for 3D last night and will now rewatch everything I have in 3D.

ordered 2 copies..cancelled 1 after the first copy was shipped. but they shipped the 2nd too..
first arrived before 1 week ..2nd copy is still on his way.

:OMG::wow::dunno:

Good to know, I'm glad I didn't wait on this since I was slightly tempted. But this is a great steel and a great movie, so I'm not surprised it's all gone.

Now I just need to get my copy, maybe it'll come today.
Nice! Must admit, i WASN'T tempted to wait. I pre-ordered 2 initially, then cancelled one - thinking that if it stays around long enough for a price drop then i'll pick the 2nd later at a cheaper price. Not a problem though, i've got one of this, and the previous Zavvi steelbook as well ( i think that one is superb, by the way - even though some others don't like it). For me, two really nice steelbooks for this movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: winter_soldier
ordered 2 copies..cancelled 1 after the first copy was shipped. but they shipped the 2nd too..
first arrived before 1 week ..2nd copy is still on his way.

:OMG::wow::dunno:
You most likely would have got an email saying cancellation failed and missed it as payment request would been done around the same time for both orders
When zavvi send request for payment on a credit/debit card including when it's only listed as a pending transaction on the card you can't cancel an order regardless if has not been shipped yet.

Also If you order an item in stock payment request on a credit/debit card is done a few min after ordering

Last edited:
Reactions: tristar6
I just got this and I must say that im very pleasantly surprised. It actually looks really good. It ended up a little darker than the mockups, which I think made it look better.
But if this was gloss it would have been amazing! A really nice steel, but still a missed opportunity.

Well, apart from the lenti that sucks ass. It got absolutely nothing going for it.

Last edited:
Sent my beaten up copy back to Zavvi for a refund.

On the plus side, just picked one up on the Ebay for £19 new and sealed!! Bargain.

Quite surprised they're already generally selling for £22-£25.