Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Also see individual thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

11165425-7824323603754965.jpg

cap_full.jpg IMG_20150902_181835.jpg
11165425-1954323604208604.jpg 11165425-1524323604214388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It has been posted on Twitter for those who ordered the Zbox Bundles
Both Captain America and Iron Man Steelbooks should be shipping the same time

My Order the listing of Mystery Steelbook in my order has updated to Iron Man Steelbook

So, is this going to be available separately at all or was it just with ZBOX? And does it still have to go-live or is it already sold out?

Sorry, but this new wave of Zavvi Marvels have been confusing....!!

Zavvi are wind up merchants. They know how to piss people off.

You can now buy this stand alone (note sure when it will go live)

CLICK HERE
That listing has been on Zavvi website from the beginning it has been so it can be added as a separate item to the cart for those that ordered the Zbox bundle
That way Zavvi know it's a item still needed to be despatched to customers who ordered the Zbox bundle

It been there from the very first day the Zbox bundle was announced

Reactions: InAFalsetto
If IRON MAN is to be made available as a standalone on Cyber Monday (30/11/15) at 12 noon does anyone have confirmation that CAPTAIN AMERICA will be too ?

Yes, I was on the "IM" thread before coming here and didn't see mention on this "CA" thread that it will be joining "IM" on Monday . . .

If they both appear on Monday it is thoroughly EXCELLENT news for me at least as it allows me to complete this modest Marvel lenticular steelbook 'set' of eight.
Big thank-you to Z. for not letting me down :thumbs::happy:

Of course it would be reasonable to bundle a steelbook exclusively with a ZBOX if it's an Ultra Limited run of, say, 1,000 but totally unreasonable to tie a steelbook exclusively with a ZBOX if the print run is 4,000 (as reported here for each of the Marvel lenti steelbooks) as that would be a sugar honey iced tea-load of ZBOXs that Zavvi would have to sell.
Just my POV . . .

Last edited:
Email sent to trading standards for zavvi now as not good enough. Didn't want the crappy zbox but had to as wanted This steelbook. Yet now cheaper and without the crap it's available. Said exclusive only with zbox and now this. Email isn't good with a lot of dodgy stuff that zavvi do. T standards weren't happy last time i spoke to them now this may piss them off lol

Email sent to trading standards for zavvi now as not good enough. Didn't want the crappy zbox but had to as wanted This steelbook. Yet now cheaper and without the crap it's available. Said exclusive only with zbox and now this. Email isn't good with a lot of dodgy stuff that zavvi do. T standards weren't happy last time i spoke to them now this may piss them off lol
They deserve it for this marketing strategy. Hope they get a big fine and stop doing zbox

Reactions: Lester and Flloydo
Zavvi have replied to my pm claiming zbox people got it free. I said yeah after u raised the price by £20!! They said it was an offer not exclusive(Even tho website states it)

What tossers!

Lol free but you pay £20 extra!

So glad I never fall for their tricks
I literally have such a small amount of orders with them now compared to well over a year ago.

Feels great too

Last edited:
Reactions: Mickle_89
What tossers!

Lol free but you pay £20 extra!

So glad I never fall for their tricks
I literally have such a small amount of orders with them now compared to well over a year ago.

Feels great too
I didn't wanna take risk and miss getting one! Not happy at all and all I got was well the box was worth more than 40. I said without the steelbook which is 24.99 it's not worth the 15 at all as crap. He was like sorry but it's available to buy now can't do anything bout it

• Informative
Reactions: Flloydo