Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Also see individual thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

11165425-7824323603754965.jpg

cap_full.jpg IMG_20150902_181835.jpg
11165425-1954323604208604.jpg 11165425-1524323604214388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Crikey! don't order the Zbox on its own
Its Heroes & Villains ZBOX - Monthly Plan
You would be signing up to getting a Zbox every month
Please Note: This is the one month plan. By purchasing you will be signed up to a monthly subscription, with payment being taken in the first week of each month. This is cancellable at any time if you should so choose to opt out. Not that you’d ever want to as we are consistently awesome!

It don't apply to the steelbook bundle that's just a one off purchase

Never managed to get the 1st CA at a decent price and I'm guessing I won't be getting it this time as well :(

So Zavvi wants me to shell out £40 on a steelbook that i already have twice and a box of tat.

Becoming more and more bored of these constant backlog releases from Zavvi, when so many new films yearn for a steelbook release.

Reactions: Flash
I'm looking forward to seeing what the all the artwork looks like and the Lenti
? Is it a Gloss Finish
Knowing that in advance and showing all artwork would help sales and if its really good looking best to show it well in advance than later

I already have the Zavvi 2013 steelbook and I liked that artwork even though some did not
I also have the Blufans Steelbook which is ok but its does not have amazing finish quality but the 3D lenti is decent though

If Zavvi have this with decent artwork and a gloss finish with some embossing and a quality lenti it might be a good release

I still though would like to know the print run just more out of curiosity as its all a bit vague not knowing and some collectors are interested in knowing

they are really relying on people with lots of money and who 'must' own every version of something.

This is probably going to be nicer than the one I have but don't double dip :(