Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Also see individual thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

11165425-7824323603754965.jpg

cap_full.jpg IMG_20150902_181835.jpg
11165425-1954323604208604.jpg 11165425-1524323604214388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Unboxing was actually mentioned on the news on classic fm earlier today, they seemed slightly confused that it was a thing and that the second most watched YouTube channel from the UK was an unboxing one. :D

I quite like them, can't afford all the boxes so enjoy just seeing other people's and how they rate the stuff.

Thanks to @joearoundtheworld for letting us know before it went live would have been gutted after :(

So much for Zavvi saying its not a previous released steelbook :rofl:
Have they forgotten they had a Zavvi exclusive Captain America: The First Avenger Steelbook in Oct 2013

Only difference with this is it includes the 3D Disc

Exactly bit of a shame it wasn't something totally different :(

well that becomes an easy pass, most people have a normal cp steel. i can live without a 3d version have upto now.
also hope the lenti is of better quality than they did with avengers, it would seem they are trying a bit more which is a good thing but no where near fac standards with all whistles and bells.

wouldn't it be funny if fac did marvel line of films @carllenc @Collector03601 hint hint :whistle::whistle::whistle:
all high gloss with nice wea, think that would sellout :cigar:

basil :thumbs:

well that becomes an easy pass, most people have a normal cp steel. i can live without a 3d version have upto now.
also hope the lenti is of better quality than they did with avengers, it would seem they are trying a bit more which is a good thing but no where near fac standards with all whistles and bells.

wouldn't it be funny if fac did marvel line of films @carllenc @Collector03601 hint hint :whistle::whistle::whistle:
all high gloss with nice wea, think that would sellout :cigar:

Yeah I don't know why but I am really disappointed I didn't know what it was going to be but CA again is a real letdown. :(

Again though like Iron man if you don't have it, it will be a nice steel and it's not bad price even with zbox :)

The fact this one got revealed before live time, I think Zavvi wondered if people may actually not want this and to avoid mass cancellation and allowing just people who want it to order

@luke98
Heroes & Villians ZBOX With Captain America: The First Avenger 3D Exclusive Lenticular Steelbook (Zavvi Exclusive) UK

Link
Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Not Live Yet
Possible live at 6pm UK time

Reactions: luke98
well well well look like they releasing this one as a standalone steelbook people! listed at £24.99

so you don't have to order or buy the zbox if you don't want people you can just buy the steel at some point below is the link i just found, hopefully saved some of you from buying the zbox :D

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/captai...ve-lenticular-edition-steelbook/11165908.html

hope helps some of you
That saves me ordering the Zbox :rofl:
I kept at them past 2 weeks let customers choose :thumbs: If they listened and this now has a chance of selling well even if its a title they released before

But until I see it go live on its own Its not 100%

Last edited:
I think the OP can now be updated to just be the steelbook unless Zavvi pull a fast one and delete the listing of the steelbook on its own or it never goes live like the Iron Man listing that was listed at one stage

Last edited:
So much for Zavvi saying its not a previous released steelbook :rofl:
Have they forgotten they had a Zavvi exclusive Captain America: The First Avenger Steelbook in Oct 2013

Only difference with this is it includes the 3D Disc

It may be a previously released title but it isn't a previously released Steelbook if the artwork/contents is different.

• Informative
Reactions: paulboland
Its a bit strange this one
You don't get the option to choose what size T-Shirt you need if you order the Zbox/Steelbook

If you go to order the Zbox on its own you get the option to choose your t-shirt size

Estimated Despatch Dates
Heroes & Villians ZBOX 05/10/2015
Captain America: The First Avenger 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook 30/09/2015