Captain America: The First Avenger (ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £39.99

Also see individual thread:
Captain America: The First Avenger (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook + Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

11165425-7824323603754965.jpg

cap_full.jpg IMG_20150902_181835.jpg
11165425-1954323604208604.jpg 11165425-1524323604214388.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And the death of steelbooks continue exactly why I've got out the game not only releasing yet another steel of Cap but the Zbox bundling is a joke I voted with my wallet and stopped buying shame it means nothing as these continue to sell out wish people would wise up to them

Me to stopping buying from them. Its getting a joke, all the really sort after steelbooks will be bundled with the crap box's from now on and there is no way am i paying £40 every time. All you are doing zavvi is alienating your customers, so stop it.

44.99 GBP now, last few remaining email. I don't know if thats gone up as I've ignored all the previous emails for this, still not interested tho.

That's for the Zbox with age of ultron. They put the price up to £44.99 (think it was £42.99 back in April) and limited amount left

There is a Zavvi page with the steelbook by itself which reads:-
"Captain America: The First Avenger 3D (includes 2D version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - GBP 24.99"
(not live to order yet).
So, unlike 'IM' YET it looks like this one at least will be available to buy by itself without the ZBOX . . . shortly ? :thumbs:

"Captain America: The First Avenger 3D (includes 2D version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook Blu-ray - GBP 24.99"
(not live to order yet).
So, unlike 'IM' YET it looks like this one at least will be available to buy by itself without the ZBOX . . . shortly ? :thumbs:

They did this with the others and when asked Zavvi said it was purely a place holder to then add with the zbox and both ironman and this CA wouldn't be available separately

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and virkia
(not live to order yet).

Already confirmed that they need a listing even if it won't be live. Purely so they have something to add to the Zbox purchase.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T and virkia
Zbox is becoming Zavvi's main way of selling that's not good especially with the big titles such as the Marvel releases.

Zbox is becoming Zavvi's main way of selling that's not good especially with the big titles such as the Marvel releases.

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

Think it will stop eventually though.
Just look at it, still avaliable for preorder. People dont give a rats ass because its bundled with a ZBox. It would sell out immediately if it wasnt.

Last edited: