Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Choice #1) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
For all the questions about Nova Media:
Nova Media retailer thread [Korea]

New pre-order date and time:
Saturday September 13th, 2014; 2000 hours Korean Time

US East Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 7:00AM
US West Coast: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 4:00AM
UK: Saturday September 13th, 2014; 12:00 NOON

Each Edition will be limited to one per customer.

Click HERE and use dropdown box for your local time

Purchase links: (not live yet...)
Full Slip edition $46.55 out of stock
Lenticular edition $46.55 out of stock

Release date: TBA
Price: 49$
Pre-order price: 5% discount on first day pre-order
Order limit: 1 per customer for lenticular, 1 per customer for full-slip (Oversea customer only)
Package:
- Steelbook itself is worldwide artwork
- Lenticular slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook: 0.5K
- Full slipcase with WWA CA2 steelbook and booklet : 1K
Total Print run: 1.5K

full

full

Update from Novamedia FB page 9/4/2014

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882625.694821.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409882636.559437.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 1,429
  • _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    _2___001_copy_3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2,044
Last edited by a moderator:
I choose K-Packet and it's been showing Incheon since the 18th..

So I expect it Tuesday, Wednesday...:thumbs: Going by the timing of all previous orders.....

Reactions: Ask and MGD
When you see Departure from outward office of exchange
That means its left Korea Airport and its on its way to you country were you are based

When it arrives in your country were you are having it delivered and its scanned your tracking will update to show this

Until its arrives in your country and scanned your tracking wont change
So it not still at Korea Incheon Airport if it says Departure from outward office of exchange

Reactions: AnubisNefer
When you see Departure from outward office of exchange
That means its left Korea Airport and its on its way to you country were you are based

When it arrives in your country were you are having it delivered and its scanned your tracking will update to show this

Until its arrives in your country and scanned your tracking wont change
So it not still at Korea Incheon Airport if it says Departure from outward office of exchange

I have had steelbook delivered and after even 2 weeks later tracking still showing Incheon.

Reactions: Ask and earthscope
Yes but if it says Departure from outward office of exchange
That means it has left Korea

After that its up to your local post office to scan it when it arrives in your country and any other countries it passes through on its way to you and important part is send this scan update
With my post office they always do this and all tracking shows this

Some countries local post office change the tracking number to their system they use and will be a reason as why you don't see the original tracking details get updated and they don't send update scan of the original tracking number scan details

You track using your local post office from your country or courier that delivers to you
They will use different tracking numbers

If you see tracking details show Incheon with Departure from outward office of exchange its no longer in Korea its in transit to your country
Its not stuck at Korea Incheon Airport its in transit to your country its up to you local postal service to update this information when it arrives if they don't do this that's why your tracking does not get updated

I'm from Rep of Ireland
All of my Korean orders get fully updated to show delivered on Kimchidvd Website tracking with full details of all tracking shown
I always only use K-Packet and the tracking always gets updated

If your tracking is not been updated for you its because your postal service in your country not doing its job correctly and is noting to do with Kimchidvd or Novamedia tracking but your countries postal service

Last edited:
After Departure from outward office of exchange, mine now says in transit, Incheon
That means its left Korea Incheon Airport and on its way to you
The tracking details wont update unless your local post office/Courier Service scans it when it arrives in your country and sends that scan update

With K-Packet

Your local postal service are meant to scan your package when it arrives at all times and also when they deliver get a proof of delivery with a signature and send this scan and proof of delivery with a signature update to Kimchidvd/Novamedia etc
All items using tracking require proof of delivery
If any of your postal services does not do any of this they are not operating correctly

Last edited:
Consider yourself a lucky one with those low numbers. Matching numbers is a rare consideration of the seller. And we didn't give them time to match, we all wanted our copies shipped the next day.

Don't get me wrong! I love the numbers that I received, I've never had anything near as low than the numbers that I received.

But d@mn! Imagine what it would be like to have matching numbers!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: charlie1533pr
I have no idea were mine is & really no point in tracking it either, but a rule of thumb is whenever @earthscope receives his I will be getting mine shortly after if not on the same day :p

Reactions: earthscope