Captain America: The Winter Soldier (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: September 9, 2014
Purchase link: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Price: $29.99; $24.99 on release week
SKU: 7750005
Group Buy: Click here
Notes: Debossed title on front cover, title on spine, 3D + 2D + digital copy

captainamericasteelbook-213x300.jpg

steelbook-inside-art-jpg.73466

Last edited by a moderator:
They should have done a full Black Widow back and put the others inside opposite Winter Soldier. She's a huge part of this movie; plus this is the best they've ever made her look in a promo shot as Widow.

They should have done a full Black Widow back and put the others inside opposite Winter Soldier. She's a huge part of this movie; plus this is the best they've ever made her look in a promo shot as Widow.

geek just admit you like a woman in leather :naughty:

btw Scarlett Johansson imdb page is
Black Widow (announced)
Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

so you get to see more of her lol

and next year we got
Avengers: Age of Ultron (filming)
Natasha Romanoff / Black Widow

so guess shes earning the money atm

basil :thumbs:

Guys I'm new to this site and would love to purchase this version but I am in the UK? Any help as to how I can buy meself a copy?

What is it about this version that you prefer over the Zavvi version?

Well the fact that it has the title, debossed on the front. For me that just makes it look sooooo much better.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Wish I knew about this site when I bought Thor the dark world steel!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dfoles and huggy2k4
Well the fact that it has the title, debossed on the front. For me that just makes it look sooooo much better.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

Wish I knew about this site when I bought Thor the dark world steel!

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Okay so I am now on 20 posts but still can't join a GB! Hope this doesn't sell out before I can :angry:

I had to wait until 30 posts, and even then I didn't get immediate access, should come soon as long as your posts aren't spam

Reactions: AS23
Okay so I am now on 20 posts but still can't join a GB! Hope this doesn't sell out before I can :angry:

Be careful not to spam in the process of getting your post count up - the steelbook isn't even available to purchase for US buyers yet (aside from rumored mystery listings on Best Buy's website), so rushing won't make a huge difference. Relax.

It takes time for the forum to give you your new permissions once your post count is up as well. It's not immediate, give it a few hours or even a day and then try again.

Last edited:
Okay so I am now on 20 posts but still can't join a GB! Hope this doesn't sell out before I can

It doesn't happen instantly, wait a few hours and if you still can't access the GB, send a PM to one of the mods and they will look into it.

The 30 posts are for the general trading section not for the group buys.

Im gunna see if I can go in late for work on this one. Like Thor 2. I had 3 copies on in store pick up and there was only 2 or 3 on the display shelf. So I cherry picked my copies but gotta hit it up early....these should vanish like :ninja: