Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Expected to ship June 2014

1002328_693497190675951_277839418_n.jpg

USD: $259.99
Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi
Product Summary

Following the release of the Scar Predator Collectible Figure, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Celtic Predator Collectible Figure from the Alien vs. Predator movie.

The movie-accurate Celtic Predator Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, featuring his detachable signature light-up face mask, a battle damaged version of the face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and and more. This master hunter is the perfect addition for Alien vs. Predator collections.

902117-celtic-predator-009.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-011.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-012.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-014.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed he has the Plasma cannon.......but he never even got one in the movie. Still pretty cool of HT's to include one.

Elder Predator would be EPIC!!!

Lol, every time I take a look at these Predator postings, I get the urge to start buying into a new collection line :D
Though I can see why you guys do, the detail on these look fantastic :drool:

New images of AVP Celtic 2.0.
Confirmed to include a battle damaged face mask as well as normal light-up version. Looks like pre-order will be up soon :LOL:

HT_avp_celtic_1.jpg

HT_avp_celtic_2.jpg

HT_avp_celtic_3.jpg

HT_avp_celtic_4.jpg

HT_avp_celtic_5.jpg

HT_avp_celtic_6.jpg

HT_avp_celtic_7.jpg

HT_avp_celtic_8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!!!!Amazing!! That display stand looks pretty cool but I remember that Grid Alien killed Celtic. This is a Must Buy for me!!(I'm pretty sure for AcidCor3 too) :D

Oh Hell Yeah! :oohyeah: Yep your right, Grid Alien lived until the explosion so that's kind of a slap in the face to us movie goers that know that. ;) Man I can't wait for him to go up for pre-order.