Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Expected to ship June 2014

1002328_693497190675951_277839418_n.jpg

USD: $259.99
Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi
Product Summary

Following the release of the Scar Predator Collectible Figure, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Celtic Predator Collectible Figure from the Alien vs. Predator movie.

The movie-accurate Celtic Predator Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, featuring his detachable signature light-up face mask, a battle damaged version of the face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and and more. This master hunter is the perfect addition for Alien vs. Predator collections.

902117-celtic-predator-009.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-011.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-012.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-014.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheeky buggers at Sideshow asking an extra 10% more than Scar 2.0 :naughty:

Full specs of Celtic 2.0 below :
What's in the Box?
The 1/6th scale Celtic Predator Collectible Figure specially features:

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Celtic Predator in the Alien vs. Predator movie
Realistic and accurate 1/6th scale of approximately 14 inches/ 35 cm tall
Over 22 points of articulation
Net on body and left & right arms
One (1) exchangeable expanded mouth
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) pair of open palms
One (1) right palm for holding spear or shuriken
One (1) left palm for holding dagger

Weapons:
One (1) articulated shoulder cannon
One (1) extendable spear
One (1) metal dagger with sheath
One (1) pair of long blades attachable to forearm armor
One (1) shuriken
One (1) shuriken with blades

Accessories:
One (1) detachable face mask with LED light-up function
One (1) detachable battle damaged face mask with LED light-up function
One (1) pair of forearm armor with six (6) interchangeable wrist metal blades of different lengths on the right and net launcher on the left
One (1) removable chest armor
One (1) back armor
One (1) pair of shoulder armor with straps
One (1) pair of thigh armor
One (1) pair of leg armor
Leather-like skirt with waist band
One (1) rocky ground-like figure stand with sculpted skull and alien head

The photo in the OP of the Celtic Predator has just a regular stand and the one in the description and the images from the SS site have the cool looking diarama base stand with Grid Alien and skulls. That must be why he's slightly higher than Scar Predator. The diarama must have been a last minute thing.

I like it nonetheless. :LOL:

I would say if Sideshow were producing this base or doing a SS exclusive item then yes. However the diorama stand is standard inclusion with the figure and its Hot Toys that are doing it so HT would have included this into the price (HK$1500) anyway.
Its not a large increase but recently Sideshow have added that little more than usual ontop of HT's local prices.
It doesn't impact me as I mostly get my stuff from local suppliers that source from HK but there are plenty of suppliers that source from Sideshow so in turn means higher prices to the end customer ... not good :(

When i saw the priceEEK! Higher than Scar:ohno: but i guess the price is still good for added Base and the 2 Bio Mask.........although an Acid Damage Chest plate would've been a great addition:naughty: