Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Expected to ship June 2014

1002328_693497190675951_277839418_n.jpg

USD: $259.99
Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi
Product Summary

Following the release of the Scar Predator Collectible Figure, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Celtic Predator Collectible Figure from the Alien vs. Predator movie.

The movie-accurate Celtic Predator Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, featuring his detachable signature light-up face mask, a battle damaged version of the face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and and more. This master hunter is the perfect addition for Alien vs. Predator collections.

902117-celtic-predator-009.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-011.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-012.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-014.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ociel did you just get an email on this? I did and it said Celtic Predator is now in warehouse and if you want it early they will process your full order already.

Damn! I'm getting IM War Machine II in a few days so all my money is tied up in him and I'll have to wait and pay this out via Flex Pay like normal. :angry: AAAHH! Oh well good things come to those who wait. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ocielz
Here's the first image of Celtic Predator 2nd Edition. He is so wicked bad ass! :scat:

p952684531.png

If you want to view the whole set of images just hop on over to my personal thread and scroll down to Celtic Predator and open the spoiler. LINK

Please show your thanks if you enjoyed the view. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided to keep him like this. He comes with two masks too, one with the claw marks and a clean one. Also you can't really set him up according to the movie as the diorama is inaccurate to begin with. Grid alien lived and actually killed Celtic which is not what you see.

Reactions: ocielz