Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Expected to ship June 2014

1002328_693497190675951_277839418_n.jpg

USD: $259.99
Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi
Product Summary

Following the release of the Scar Predator Collectible Figure, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the Celtic Predator Collectible Figure from the Alien vs. Predator movie.

The movie-accurate Celtic Predator Collectible Figure is specially crafted based on his image in the movie, featuring his detachable signature light-up face mask, a battle damaged version of the face mask, highly detailed body armor, weapons and and more. This master hunter is the perfect addition for Alien vs. Predator collections.

902117-celtic-predator-009.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-011.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-012.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-014.jpg

902117-celtic-predator-015.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Argh !!! Keep seeing all these awesome pics and yet still no sign of when mine will arrive :(
I have no patience :p:D

Mine is full too. It's filled with Predators, 2 to a shelf. I still have one more predator left that I'm Flex Paying, Elder Predator. I have no idea where I'm going to put him. I would get another Detolf but no more room for it. :(

I know that feeling Kelly :( I have a Normal sized room that I use for my Collection/ office space. But I still have room for 2 more Detolfs, which would make it a tight fit :D

I also have Elder on PO and another 3 Figures :scat:

Love this figure. Got him in pride of place at the moment. Though I have a question dont know if anyone can help....So my LED lights dont work on my mask, tried changing the batteries over but Ive read that leaving the cheap china made batteries that come with it in the figure (as it comes in the box) can be bad for it as they can leak and damage the electrics. I believe this may be what the problem is as its been in the box for a while. Is there a fix for this does anyone know?

Love this figure. Got him in pride of place at the moment. Though I have a question dont know if anyone can help....So my LED lights dont work on my mask, tried changing the batteries over but Ive read that leaving the cheap china made batteries that come with it in the figure (as it comes in the box) can be bad for it as they can leak and damage the electrics. I believe this may be what the problem is as its been in the box for a while. Is there a fix for this does anyone know?

Everyone says not to leave those cheap or any batteries in there. Usually they leak and corrode the metal. You might need to clean up the area where the batteries connect. I've had the problem before, replaced the batteries but I cleaned the connectors first.

Reactions: bthompson87