9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Actarus Sorry, I don't have any "inside info" - just it looks that amaray will have bonus disc, don't know if also steelbook... Anyway, the bonus disc contains probably "only" 27 minutes of "Crime Spree: Scene Deconstructions"; rest of extras is the same as the US edition on the first disc.

Interesting is that now is possible to preorder digibook as well.

figured I'd ask you as your comfortable navigated that site with the disk specs, but thanks anyways it's appreciated. I guess we will see upon release. In any case I don't think anyone would pass this up even if it were to only contain 1 disk. The Taiwan has 2 disks, maybe if the other countries also have 2 disks then most probably it would have both...if not oh well :p

I've never done a GB but Once you're in the GB and make a part does that mean I signed up?

as you have done, you entered in a post that you would like a copy and stated your country as well, at that moment you wait to see if you are updated to the list in the first post of the group buy thread if you made it.

I see that your name was updated to the group buy list

as you have done, you entered in a post that you would like a copy and stated your country as well, at that moment you wait to see if you are updated to the list in the first post of the group buy thread if you made it.

I see that your name was updated to the group buy list

great!!

Thanks once again

Last edited by a moderator: