9x Collector´s Card
Numbering Card
Numbering Sticker
+ special collector´s bonus :)

Chappie_FS.jpeg

chappie.jpg

Chappie_BS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Question about this release - Are the bonus stickers packaged inside the slip box with everything else?

The bonus item for their Terminator release wasn't, so I was wondering if these stickers fit inside.

I just bought a copy of this off Ebay, picked one out at random and the collector's number I received matches the number I've been allocated in Karel's GB's, what are the chance's of that........

Reactions: Blu-devil
I just bought a copy of this off Ebay, picked one out at random and the collector's number I received matches the number I've been allocated in Karel's GB's, what are the chance's of that........
I thought Karel mentioned in his GB policies that he doesn't like seeing his allocated steelbooks in eBay... .... EEK!

Reactions: harry
I thought Karel mentioned in his GB policies that he doesn't like seeing his allocated steelbooks in eBay... .... EEK!
I bought chappie on ebay and the collector's number matched the Terminator 1 & 3 FA I received from Karel's GB, not being funny but if that is the case, I haven't done anything wrong, I was simply buying a copy of Chappie because I missed the GB.

Reactions: Marina Blue
I bought chappie on ebay and the collector's number matched the Terminator 1 & 3 FA I received from Karel's GB, not being funny but if that is the case, I haven't done anything wrong, I was simply buying a copy of Chappie because I missed the GB.
I'm curious who was the ebay seller was it a member of HDN