Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey guys, got some exclusive HDN news. :D
Release date: May 28, 2012
Buy Link: Chronicle

The Steelbook has artwork front / rear and interior. It won’t have any certification printed on the covers as these will be on J-cards. The front cover is embossed
Matte varnish and an emboss on the title treatment for the front

The Steelbook comes with Blu-ray disc and Digital Copy and this steelbook is G2!

View attachment 7658
attachment.php

chronicle-play.jpg

attachment.php
Trailer:
[media=youtube]i-M5Qx57_UU[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally i thought the ending was great! Direct rip off from Akira.... but still great nonetheless!

:hilarious: I was wondering why that last part was kinda familiar; now I know. The ending of Chronicle was great, and the last shot also reminded me of the last scene in The Bucket List.

Release date pushed back a week.

From Play:

We have recently been informed by the manufacturer of this product that the release date has been changed to 28-May-2012. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order in readiness to arrive with you on the release date.

I emailed play.com about the region coding, this was the response I got:

Greetings,

Thank you for your email.

As we are catering mostly for customers in the UK and other European countries, the Chronicle (Play.com Exclusive Steelbook) (With Bonus Digital Copy) has a Region B format, unless provided on the 'Technical Details'.

We hope this information answers your query, if you have any further queries please contact us via the helpdesk section on our website:

www.play.com/Helpdesk

Alternatively, please contact our Customer Service Department on 0845 800 1020 (UK only) or 0044 1534 877 595 (outside UK) between the hours of 9.00am to 8.00pm (GMT) Monday to Friday, and 9.00am to 5.00pm (GMT) weekends.

Kind Regards,

Customer Support Team
Play.com

I'm hoping they are misinformed

Last edited: