Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hey guys, got some exclusive HDN news. :D
Release date: May 28, 2012
Buy Link: Chronicle

The Steelbook has artwork front / rear and interior. It won’t have any certification printed on the covers as these will be on J-cards. The front cover is embossed
Matte varnish and an emboss on the title treatment for the front

The Steelbook comes with Blu-ray disc and Digital Copy and this steelbook is G2!

View attachment 7658
attachment.php

chronicle-play.jpg

attachment.php
Trailer:
[media=youtube]i-M5Qx57_UU[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
This one is bound to sell out during pre-order if Ghost Protocol did. As far as I'm aware, this steelbook is only available from Play.com and Amazon.fr (right?), whereas MI:GP had pretty much a worldwide release and still managed to go OOS/OOP in the UK. I suggest snapping one of these up if you haven't already!

This one is bound to sell out during pre-order if Ghost Protocol did. As far as I'm aware, this steelbook is only available from Play.com and Amazon.fr (right?), whereas MI:GP had pretty much a worldwide release and still managed to go OOS/OOP in the UK. I suggest snapping one of these up if you haven't already!

Thanks...i requested a copy from my friend to ship with the Fox Wave. ;)

Some good news about this release we are getting the full uncut version and the directors extended cut also.

now hoping more then ever they sales people were wrong and this will be a region free blu. I'm doing a blind buy but this seems to have some good buzz

now hoping more then ever they sales people were wrong and this will be a region free blu. I'm doing a blind buy but this seems to have some good buzz

Well its 20th century fox uk its always a gamble sometimes region b locked sometimes region ab

Lets Have a region free from them:scat:

Have just preordered this but am in a bit of a quandry... haven't seen the film so could break this bad boy open and watch it... however, the day it is released is the day we go on holiday... and the film will be available on the flight too... oh, what to do.... do I watch it on the flight and keep my copy at home sealed and (hopefully) mint, or wait until I get back and watch it from the steelbook which will (hopefully) have arrived in mint condition..... :ohno:

Ah, who cares... I will be getting a nice new steelie for my little collection. :hilarious: