Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimchi why horizontal?? this formula has been tried and tested and unfortunately never really works :sorry::confused:
It works really well if you like to give your Steelbooks a lie down after all that standing up they do [emoji38]

It's part of the Collection range rather than the Exclusive range, so no number cards
So why is this collection and Kingsman is exclusive when both are WWA artwork. Kimchi just doing things random. Didn't some previous collection release have number card?

Reactions: rj531
So why is this collection and Kingsman is exclusive when both are WWA artwork. Kimchi just doing things random. Didn't some previous collection release have number card?

I believe the previous Collection releases have been X Men : Future Past and Planet of the Apes : Silly long Title. I don't think either of those had cards.

As to how it's decided what is Exclusive and what is Collection, I'm afraid I don't know - At a guess I'd say it was a direction by Disney - Who knows what goes on in that special world