Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, harsh, I just checked the edit history of the FB announcement, and it looks like they forgot to put the date for the release time. They only put the end time of the sale as the 24th, making it look like THAT was the day the restock would occur.

"So we are going to reopen for the unpaid orders and cancellation orders at AM11:00 on July 2015.
The price will be the same as the first price for one day (until AM11:00 on 24th July 2015)."

And then they edited it to say on "July 23 2015" (the 23 was missing from the initial post). No wonder why it seemed like they pushed the restock ahead a day. Sorry to anyone who missed out because of it :(

Tricksy Hobbitses. Might be able to get ahold of a full slip eventually. Who knows.

Lenti still in stock.
Missed the full-slip cause of the date-issue.
And Kimchis automatic notification when in stock has never worked.

Reactions: jordidj
Was expecting the lenti to sell out first surrounded with all the hype but it turned out different....

On pre-order date when it went live FullSlip Sold out within 5 minutes, at 8:05 Korean time it was OOS,

Lenti stayed in stock for couple of hours.

Perhaps the horizontal design put people off, but I'm sure when in-hand photos surface, people that opted not to get the lenti may regret it lol. I'll take my chances with a lenti when it's KImchi designing it. They do a brilliant job for the most part.

Reactions: harry
Hi Guys, I need some help please.
I "tried" to purchase for the first time the 2 Cinderella Steelbooks yesterday, my order gone through and I received an email confirmation and for some reason I didn't received any link or email redirecting me to make the payment. I checked my order history on the website and it says that order was cancelled. Please help
Many thanks in advance.

Hi Guys, I need some help please.
I "tried" to purchase for the first time the 2 Cinderella Steelbooks yesterday, my order gone through and I received an email confirmation and for some reason I didn't received any link or email redirecting me to make the payment. I checked my order history on the website and it says that order was cancelled. Please help
Many thanks in advance.
E-mail [email protected] with your order details I'm sure Tony will be able to help.