Cinderella (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Collection #3) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: 30th of July, 2015
Pre-order date: 8 PM, 20th of July, 2015 Korea Time - Please use the following time zone converter to find out the your local timings.
Purchase links:

Lenticular (1000 copies) SOLD OUT
Fullslip (500 copies) SOLD OUT
Price: $43.99

Notes:
Qty Limited per order: 2 copies each version
Cinderellar Pet sleeve will be given to pre order customers just like Thor 2.
Print run: 1500 copies (numbered)

WWA steelbook
14339218039782287.jpg

cinderellar Lenticular.jpg cinderellar Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My order has been shipped as well! :)
...but i'm afraid i will have to visit the customs office again, as i had to do so for my last two orders.. :(

Did you choose EMS? I never had any problems with K-Packet to Germany other than taking up to 6-7 weeks.

No, i've never used anything but K-Packet, since i'm always fine with the cheapest option.
I'm having this problem since 2 or 3 months now, all my orders before were delivered without customs charge... :)
Dunno what has changed... o_O

No, i've never used anything but K-Packet, since i'm always fine with the cheapest option.
I'm having this problem since 2 or 3 months now, all my orders before were delivered without customs charge... :)

I'm having the same with Zavvi. Earlier everything came straight to my mail box, now many are being held by customs. Last time ordered 2 copies of the same steelbook, the other one came without problems, other one had to be solved in customs.

I can confirm that. Since The Raid all my packages from Kimchi were caught by customs. Strange.[emoji30] [emoji33]

I'm looking forward to letting my 4 year old daughter make the decision of keeping either the lenti or the full slip. There will probably be tears.

Haha, no! I'm looking forward to giving her the choice. The tears are only a probability! Although I might cry myself if she doesn't go with the lenti. :whistle: