UK
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: Clerks
Price: £16.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

10945417-1408712183-104199.jpg

10945417-1408712183-104224.jpg

Last edited:
Clerks: The Animated Series? I'm guessing no. Probably the original. Good movie. Not sure they'll make a nice steelbook. It always seems to the same artwork.

I hope, if this stays anywhere near £30, they don't sell any, because if they do then all of their limited runs will come out at £30 and that's me out of collecting, it's not that I can't afford it, I just don't like being ripped off

I agree. While I do love the movie, I won't pay $50 for it. IMO, that's double what it should be.

Reactions: vurt
You gotta remember, at the heart of it, this is a poorly made, black and white, bad film stock movie, and this is from someone who loves the movie, 30 quid? No f'in way, man

It won't be £30, it will most likely be £17.99. Zavvi nearly always state the RRP at first, I don't know why this fools many people every time.

1st time I have seen something pre-advertised at £30 although I have only been collecting since Xmas, but I have had about 40 to 50 steels off zavvi in that time and none have be at £30

Last edited:
Brilliant Film very funny

If you have not seen this its a must watch
It nearly a cult film at this stage

Having worked in a Music/Video shop for years I find some of this film :hilarious:

It reminds me of some of the staff I worked with and customers I dealt with :hilarious:
Customer Service is classic has some of the things you wished you could say to customers and they do it :D

Last edited: