Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: Black area around guitar is debossed.

11668903-1314548891799572.jpg

Last edited:
I actually would not want the title printed on the front of this steel as it blocks the awesome art. Now that title on a plastic translucent slip ...........yeah!

Agree

Looks like a decent steel and the PET would be a cool idea

I imagine the Koreans are already on it

View attachment 353979

There you go guys. Live chat with Zavvi, not very specific but confirms a release. I suspect the pre-order to come sooner as end of February is more towards the actual release date.

Hi Smelly_Pickle and all

Unfortunately, our CS team seem to have made a mistake with this one.

1) We have no knowledge of a 4K release for Coco happening at this time or at the end of February.
2) We haven't even been sent the final release date for our #ZavviExclusive Coco 3D SteelBook (Disney haven't sent it through with our set up details)

Hope that clears that up a bit. Sorry to disappoint, Smelly_Pickle, we'd love 4K Pixar too!

Hi Smelly_Pickle and all

Unfortunately, our CS team seem to have made a mistake with this one.

1) We have no knowledge of a 4K release for Coco happening at this time or at the end of February.
2) We haven't even been sent the final release date for our #ZavviExclusive Coco 3D SteelBook (Disney haven't sent it through with our set up details)

Hope that clears that up a bit. Sorry to disappoint, Smelly_Pickle, we'd love 4K Pixar too!

No worries, thanks for clearing things up.

I actually would not want the title printed on the front of this steel as it blocks the awesome art. Now that title on a plastic translucent slip ...........yeah!
This ^

The illustration on the front is stunning! :drool:

I'll probably have to preorder this.

Did anyone buy the Korean edition for Cars 3? If that had the embossing of the Zavvi release, it might be worth waiting for the Korea/Kimchi release.

Nabbed one . . . or rather it nabbed me.
IMG_3141-1.gif

Title on the front in Europe? I think not. In the US looks like a distinct possibility though judging by its position well above the O-ring

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
If it matters, Zavvi has 3D and Best Buy doesn't.

It kinda doesn't for me as I don't care about 3D, so I'm probably just going for the cheaper option - I'll have to get Best Buy's through a group buy though so I think it'll end up being around the same. For now I've preordered Zavvi's because embossing is already a plus.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
Back and inside artwork revealed for France so at least we know what the UK steelbook looks like .. .apart from the spine of course:-

Apart from the missing title hopefully everything else the same as the splendid U.S. steelbook seen here:-
Ebay pic
upload_2018-2-25_4-39-33.png
upload_2018-2-25_4-25-43.png

Last edited: