Oct 3, 2011
Netherlands
Buy at Amazon JP
Price: ¥6,605
Release date: April 24th 2015
51pP3CzL%2BIL.jpg

51DFf8zBqAL.jpg

Last edited:
I must be suffering from depression or something. My HDZeta Gladiator is still unopened, and today the delivery man came with my Commando steelbook, DROPS IT ON THE CONCRETE PATH!!! then hands it to me. I haven't opened the steelbook yet. sigh...

Sure enough...I opened the steelbook and there's a dent in it.

commando.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry to see you got a dented steel @Gadget are you going to get a replacement or refund from amazon?

I guess I got lucky with mine, it came in really poor packaging not even a proper box.

Contacted amazon and I had a text today saying a replacement will be delivered tomorrow. My dented one arrived in a thin padded envelope. I don't think the dent was caused by the delivery man dropping it (who knows) but I wasn't best pleased when he dropped it on the way up the path and hands it to me with a smaile. GRRR. At least amazon are very good about returns/replacements.

any infos on the print run? price should eventually decrease, right?

There does not appear to be any sign of the print-run. Regarding the price based on so many Japanese steels (All You Need is Kill, Amazing Spiderman 2, Fast and Furious Set etc. etc. I would expect a significant price reduction at some point in the future. One though should not forget to mention the recent notable exclusion of Fury... Regardless I am holding out on this one...

Reactions: hatredhorror
now that Ive bit the bullet, i fully expect the price to drop to 50yen shipped in the next two weeks.. anyways, its an awesome steelbook, so I dont care :)

commando_lowres_scan.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: luke98