Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 19,000
Last edited:
But the Cinedition was the directors cut on DVD ;) It hasn't appeared on BD before

@carllenc Will this be a complete package like As Above So Below, Maze Runner etc or just a Steelbook on it's own?

Lol. They need to reinstate that ammo feeder. This steelbook is badass but I'm not buying this BIZARRELY edited version. What possible reason could they have had to make this head-scratching change/omission?

I can't actually decide which is worse: this or the the Japanese one. They're both pretty ugh in my opinion, but I think the Japanese one is slightly better. This one looks like (and in some ways is) a bad Photoshop mockup. Center Arnie properly, fix his hand, and get rid of those godawful filters. I also notice this uses the exact same font and colour for the title as the Japanese one.

Don't normally say this, but the Zavvi one is pretty excellent and looks like it might stay the best Commando Steelbook too.

Reactions: snooloui and lolwut
good grief. once you see that wonky hand and the missing bullets, you cant unsee it. i wouldnt pay $1 for this. wouldnt want it on my shelf.:stop:

Reactions: Drum18