Commando (Director's Cut) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #10) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: May 14, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - May 18, 2015 (Unnumbered) - May 25, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 539 CZK (1/4 slip) - 599 CZK (Unnumbered) + 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: 1/4 slip - Unnumbered - FAC
Group buy: carllenc FAC - Unnumbered - 1/4 slip

FAC full slip:
1500.jpg

Unnumbered full slip:
1000.jpg

1/4 slip:
500.jpg

Attachments

• commando.JPG
    commando.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 19,000
Last edited:
BBFC in the UK have just passed the Directors Cut of Commando for a Blu ray release so we can expect a UK steelbook release most likely will happen and I be very surprised if it did not happen

• Informative
Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
The artwork for this is terrible, the back pic has been photoshopped so he's holding a gun and the front pic he isn't holding the bullet feed in his other hand

Reactions: lgans316
Why didn't they put Bennett on the back like the Japanese release? Photoshopping a pose from another film really stinks, and it's lazy as hell to boot. I would rather have the amaray!

Not even a nice slip can save this disaster. Think about it. All you will be paying for is bits of cardboard.
Of course a nice slip can save this release. I do like a bit of great cardboard :drool::LOL::naughty:

Do we really have to start the "I can't understand why people are paying good money for cardboard" discussion for the zillionth time again? :)

Reactions: augustus
Not even a nice slip can save this disaster. Think about it. All you will be paying for is bits of cardboard.

Yes but try explaining to buyers of 'One Click' or 'Tripack' Steelbook editions the only difference between each version are the slip covers and you pay three times the amount.

Yes but try explaining to buyers of 'One Click' or 'Tripack' Steelbook editions the only difference between each version are the slip covers and you pay three times the amount.

I definitely agree, this is such an odd steelbook with bad Photoshop job. But it seems that steelbook collecting evolved from just plain steel to slips, cards, booklets.. it's pretty strange if you ask me lol. I started collecting steels like months before these 'premium' packages started being released.

Sometimes I am just confused with steelbook collecting:confused:

Reactions: UpsetSmiley