Community Collection Award Thread Recommendations

Disney wave - Future Shop and Best Buy

"Disney wave - Future Shop and Best Buy" are among the most coveted steels. How's about an award for us members who have the collection? ;)

disney-steels_zpscfe167ed.jpg

I am just going throw in this to the mix:

Sin City :scat: :scat: :scat:

There is a he** of a lot stuff for Sin City + the new movie is coming soon, that means more great Steels,digipacks,slips,toys,figures..... and so on, and so on :oohyeah: :scat: :oohyeah:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Awesome! Glad to see the Star Trek Award! :thumbs:

But where's the AVATAR Award? :( It's coming soon, right!? :angry: You wouldn't like me when I'm angry! :twisted: :violent:

:hilarious:

Another recommendation... The Hunger Games! :LOL:

:cheers:

Once again... AVATAR!!! :LOL:

And 300! :thumbs:

I am just going throw in this to the mix:

Sin City :scat: :scat: :scat:

There is a he** of a lot stuff for Sin City + the new movie is coming soon, that means more great Steels,digipacks,slips,toys,figures..... and so on, and so on :oohyeah: :scat: :oohyeah:

I agree with this choice! No one has an EPIC Sin City Collection like him! EEK!

Definitely for the Hunger Games! :movie:

Last edited by a moderator:
I said I was going to make some icons for a Studio Ghibli award months ago but just finally did it now.

hdn-ghibliaward-01.png
hdn-ghibliaward-02.png
hdn-ghibliaward-03.png
hdn-ghibliaward-04.png
hdn-ghibliaward-05.png

I hope we get this award added into the community. :)
I like the more simple icons like the soot ball because I think it will look better when scaled down even more. Actually the black Totoro holding the leaf looks nice too when shrunken down even more.

Last edited:
How about that HMV award then? All these new kids on the block Kimchi, Zavvi etc. have their own awards, yet there's nothing for HMV :(

Another thing, why is the Drive award still available? I thought that one was going to be archived months ago.