Community Collection Award Thread Recommendations

How about an award for the scanavo exclusive steelbook only 100 made and were given as prizes for the first 100 people to sign up to their website.

1E202560-D469-44F9-B43C-8A92160412FF-2567-000003E524FA0BF8_zps058fba25.jpg

Last edited:
A good example is today. 1st time logging on today, I am not exaggerating there were 4 pages of awards all being thanked by the same member. And I could not bypass all of them, as I did not want to miss viewing post that were not reward releated.

if the member liked the collections is there something wrong with 'thanking' too many awards pages?
A good example is today. 1st time logging on today, I am not exaggerating there were 4 pages of awards all being thanked by the same member. And I could not bypass all of them, as I did not want to miss viewing post that were not reward releated.

I could care less:D 1 item or 1000 items, I just skim thru the recent post and if there's something that catches my eye, then yeah ill thank that member.

I guess you can tell how enthusiast I am with earning my awards......... :D

Reactions: spawnshop
I'd like to recommend a few awards for the next round.

First off, I'd like to nominate King Kong because it's the collection that I have that I am most proud. Yes, I'm bias. ;)

KONG AWARD.jpg

Now here's some more conventional choices...

1) Either Wolverine or X-Men because of The Wolverine being released this summer.

WOLVERINE AVATAR.jpg

2) Star Trek because it's one of Hollywood's longest-running franchises and the new film's just around the corner.

ST.png

3) Since it just celebrated its 20th Anniversary with a 3D theatrical re-release, the Jurassic Park series should definitely be nominated!

jurassic_park_logo_avatar_picture_22464.jpg

And last but never least...

4) Avatar. It's the biggest film of all time and I'm sure there's some nice collections out there. :thumbs:

photo-thumb-15883.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to recommend a few awards for the next round.

First off, I'd like to nominate King Kong because it's the collection that I have that I am most proud. Yes, I'm bias. ;)

Now here's some more conventional choices...

1) Either Wolverine or X-Men because of The Wolverine being released this summer.

2) Star Trek because it's one of Hollywood's longest-running franchises and the new film's just around the corner.

3) Since it just celebrated its 20th Anniversary with a 3D theatrical re-release, the Jurassic Park series should definitely be nominated!

And last but never least...

4) Avatar. It's the biggest film of all time and I'm sure there's some nice collections out there. :thumbs:

King Kong became a reality! :LOL: Thanks HDN! Now can we please make an AVATAR Award! :thumbs: Here's my collection! https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/34780/ :oohyeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SaberTooth
There needs to be a HMV award for all HMV exclusives. Maybe there should be awards for all of the major retailers (I'm thinking Fnac, Future Shop, MediaMarkt/Saturn) and also more themed awards (e.g. different genres, directors, studios etc). I'd like to see less film awards as how good can a collection be if there are just one or a handful of films to make up the award? Sure there are a few who will collect tonnes of different editions which is really cool, but I just posted a thread for the Drive award which is quiet honestly the post pointless award ever. It took me a click of a mouse, about thirty seconds of my time and cost me £12.99 to build that collection :rolleyes:

Angry Birds collection!!

Okay, I'm probably the only one with such collection lol. Ehm, I would like an Indiana Jones collection. :)