Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh really, what does it cost to the UK? Is there duty or handling charges?

Thanks

Around £32 inclusive of postage costs I believe. As someone else said on here make sure to mark as merchandise and underneath value the package at $19/$20 at the checkout screen so there shouldn't be any customs charges.

Reactions: wardyyy23
Oh really, what does it cost to the UK? Is there duty or handling charges?

Thanks

@wardyyy23 You'll find it useful if you go to the Steelbook Retailer Zone in this forum, select the KimchiDvd Steelbook Retailer Thread, then read pages 45-46.

There you'll find a number of posts from members recounting their experiences and problems with ordering from Kimchi, together with tips on how to avoid the pitfalls.

Hope this helps.

Does anyone know if I would be able to get kimchidvd to separate an order for me? I put one of these in with my iron man order and now I won't get iron man for Christmas as gotta wait for the delay on this.

Does anyone know if I would be able to get kimchidvd to separate an order for me? I put one of these in with my iron man order and now I won't get iron man for Christmas as gotta wait for the delay on this.
E-mail Tony I'm sure he would accommodate that for you. You'd have to pay the extra shipping though.

Do you think Kimchi will mark different prices on the customs slip again or the requested price?
Sure I like this, but with the addition of customs fees this is not worth £50+ on a blind buy.

Customs is fine if I get unlucky, but I hope it isn't a fault with the customs slip pricing like last time (Her)...

All the same, looking forward to this release ;)

Reactions: harry
Thanks for the release date info mate lets hope we get our packages on time and not like the Ironman issue which has delayed many peoples. We should also hope to receive it in mint condition dent free...

Taken from Kimchi's 'notice' section - info for members in the US:

"Subject Please fill your state or change .... (To US coutomers)
Content United State Customers

We notify that we will packed and ship the dallas buyer clubs steelbook and other order items from today.

And let you know your order items will be delivered by delivery company " pantos - USPS"

But We need the your state on your order sheet.
Please log in and fill the your state. "