Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went ahead and ordered anyway just to be safe. Man, $21+ for shipping. My last order of the Pianist steelbook was the same weight and only cost $10 to ship. =/ My wallet hates me.

I just hope everything went alright. At checkout, I went with paypal and confirmed, but once it said I made a purchase of $58 to T Media, it took me back to Kimchi's site and I was logged out at the login screen. Did this happen to everyone else?

Anyone have any idea how long these might still be available, specifically the lenticular version? You think I can wait until after the year until I get some more funds in my bank account?

It's hard to tell. This release turned out to be really nice in hand. At least the Lenti did, that's the one I have and I really like it. It's not a film for everyone though.

I debating on opening mine or keeping it sealed. I will probably just open it due to the fact that its a film thats not "highly sought after" and that it probably won't sky rocket in value any time soon, so I mine as well enjoy it.

I went ahead and ordered anyway just to be safe. Man, $21+ for shipping. My last order of the Pianist steelbook was the same weight and only cost $10 to ship. =/ My wallet hates me.
Probably you just inadvertently went with the default shipping option (EMS, $21.80) instead of K-Packet ($10.81). K-Packet shipping is available when the total weight of the parcel is 2kg or less.
I just hope everything went alright. At checkout, I went with paypal and confirmed, but once it said I made a purchase of $58 to T Media, it took me back to Kimchi's site and I was logged out at the login screen. Did this happen to everyone else?
Yes, that seems to happen every time nowadays.

Still awaiting for my full slip order to turn up as it was shipped off about a week ago hope to recieve it soon...

Probably you just inadvertently went with the default shipping option (EMS, $21.80) instead of K-Packet ($10.81). K-Packet shipping is available when the total weight of the parcel is 2kg or less.Yes, that seems to happen every time nowadays.
Maybe not, as they have changed who they ship with to avoid problems like the current Iron Man fiasco. That could be the new standard price.

Anyone know anymore about their new shipping fees?

Maybe not, as they have changed who they ship with to avoid problems like the current Iron Man fiasco. That could be the new standard price.

Anyone know anymore about their new shipping fees?
The prices are what I see today for the two shipping options when I place a single DBC full slip steelbook in my cart and complete the first two steps of the checkout process (the third option is TNT Premium Shipping $37.80).

Same shipping options, same prices, whether the delivery address is in the UK or in Finland.

The prices are what I see today for the two shipping options when I place a single DBC full slip steelbook in my cart and complete the first two steps of the checkout process (the third option is TNT Premium Shipping $37.80).

Same shipping options, same prices, whether the delivery address is in the UK or in Finland.
Thanks for that dude, wasn't sure if the prices had changed now they are using a different company [emoji41]

Anyone have any idea how long these might still be available, specifically the lenticular version? You think I can wait until after the year until I get some more funds in my bank account?
There's a chance it will still be in stock. It's not the most popular title. The Pianist full slip also took quite a while to sell out.