Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine today. What a beauty. Full slip has a texture to it that makes it feel like material. A great overall package from Kimchi.

DallasBuyersClub01.png

DallasBuyersClub02.png

DallasBuyersClub03.png

DallasBuyersClub04.png

DallasBuyersClub05.png

DallasBuyersClub06.png
Thanks for the pic views mate, im so pleased to have gone with the full slip it looks beautiful from artwork to quality happy customer... [emoji41]

Lordy. This thing is beautiful. All you fullslip naysayers are totally missing out.

The artwork on the slipbox looks like it's painted rather than printed on and the whole thing has a lovely canvas-like texture which really adds to the effect. The text also has a foil stamp finish. On the inside of the box itself are two images, behind the front and back covers. I couldn't get a decent shot of them, but they're of McConaughey and Leto's faces superimposed with a stars and stripes motif.

The Steelbook is fine as well and just goes to show that any movie can be given the Steelbook treatment as long as the people behind it know what they're doing with design.

n1UGHBQ.jpg

8nb0nct.jpg

qYE0RIp.jpg

IUUgxtH.jpg

z7JMQrt.jpg

43w7XoD.jpg

qtMSbnm.jpg

FsMEMlo.jpg

eFenci2.jpg

6f2RMJD.jpg

Li98Msh.jpg

p81w7oX.jpg
GxIf9VR.jpg

HPRVU3p.jpg

zNsoJ2T.jpg

5sVt5Cm.jpg

feJTqyZ.jpg

89vlBy6.jpg

BcTzXhW.jpg

y54ymEL.jpg
i8wcQ6P.jpg

531FZ9e.jpg

C06JHKJ.jpg

YYbeIrn.jpg

KcvxG2M.jpg

4OxUuo0.jpg

djE2Brj.jpg

Eb1PzaI.jpg

q6rggHO.jpg

90k1cfk.jpg

TJR5h1l.jpg
QKqL93W.jpg

3JYkxjN.jpg

JPp65Gd.jpg

vtqsHm7.jpg

QKtkDTW.jpg

lzhfIMc.jpg

Y1oWX2l.jpg

QTGs0Ko.jpg

OkytazT.jpg

KP5PAkI.jpg

Qa3ufi6.jpg

2PVK1K6.jpg

zWyFMH4.jpg

RYnxFH2.jpg

Fz9Kpgx.jpg

yTNB81O.jpg

WQENrev.jpg

WRJInST.jpg

t8xfojv.jpg

FkNcMW1.jpg

s2Js6CW.jpg

Can we track these in the uk, as when i enter my tracking number on Royal Mail, it says my tracking number is to short.
And when i use track and trace it says it has expired. Can anyone help please.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: gregavfc
Wow. Are we looking at a steelbook of the year candidate?

I don't think we are. The perspective issues on the front of the Steelbook and the lenticular slip really let it down (unless Matthew McConaughey really is ten foot tall in the movie). The back of the Steelbook is poor compared to the front and has too much text. I must admit that the inside artwork is really good and the full slip does look very impressive though. I don't think this is as good overall as previous Kimchi releases. If any Kimchi release is a candidate for Steelbook of the year, it would be The Pianist in my opinion.

I don't think we are. The perspective issues on the front of the Steelbook and the lenticular slip really let it down (unless Matthew McConaughey really is ten foot tall in the movie). The back of the Steelbook is poor compared to the front and has too much text. I must admit that the inside artwork is really good and the full slip does look very impressive though. I don't think this is as good overall as previous Kimchi releases. If any Kimchi release is a candidate for Steelbook of the year, it would be The Pianist in my opinion.

I really don't agree. The perspective of McConaughey on both the steel and lenticular look absolutely fine. Don't agree with you regards the back of the steelbook either. The Pianist is a nice steelbook, that much I do agree on. I don't suggest this is steel of the year, but it's certainly not as bad as you make out, in my opinion.

I really don't agree. The perspective of McConaughey on both the steel and lenticular look absolutely fine. Don't agree with you regards the back of the steelbook either. The Pianist is a nice steelbook, that much I do agree on. I don't suggest this is steel of the year, but it's certainly not as bad as you make out, in my opinion.

Really? If you look at the lenticular slip, it looks as if he is standing a few feet from the car but the bonnet of the closest car only reaches his knees and the roof of the estate car behind doesn't even reach his waist. It looks ridiculous.

Thank you - this is the only site that's given me an update - arrived UK 28th - not long now.

Hmm. I still can't seem to track? Does anyone else's tracking number look like this:

GB_#################

Just seems very long to me. (No jokes please.) :p

That's your Kimchi Order number - Tracking will begin PEKR followed by an 8 digit number.