Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. I put in an order on the 29th of December for the Lenti version and it apparently arrived yesterday but I wasn't home and it got taken back to the post office. I'll have to wait until Monday. Still, that's amazingly quick considering it took over three weeks to get The Pianist and all the other problems other seem to be having.

qeadfIq.png

My lenti and full slip showed up yesterday here in L.A.

Glad to have both but the classiness of the full slip wins for this release (imho). I don't have a problem with the lenti's perspective issue, I just think it's a little underwhelming. Again, though, glad to have both.

I think mines stock aswell as ive not received it as its been shipped nearly 2 and a half weeks ago but then it was Christmas and new years holiday so it could be a slight delay will i hope we all receive ours soon good luck to all the ninjas...

Got my full slip this morning also... love the fabric type texture. As a package it's a stunner, but the steelbook alone is no contender for steel of the year IMO, not when you compare it to some of the others we've seen in 2014 anyway. The quality of the steel is spot on, but it's the artwork that lets it down. My number card was crooked too by the way... good job I open all mine! Finally about to rewatch the film now. :D

Received my package today eventually, thought it looked a bit small for 3 Steels, that because there was only 2 in there :box::box::box::box: