Dallas Buyers Club (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #18) [Korea]

keyjey

Premium Supporter
Aug 18, 2013
San Francisco, CA
Release date: December 20, 2014
Price: Both Editions are $34.99 (Promotional price)
Purchase link:
Fullslip Edition + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Lenticular Edition + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)
Pre-order date: October 30th, 10:00AM (Korea Time) Check your local time HERE
Notes:
1/4 slip edition will be available later after exclusive edition pre-order starts.
Lenticular Edition - 1800copies including Korean qty
Fullslip Ediition - 1400copies including Korean qty

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Releases

Package Shots

Type A: Full Slip + 36P Booklet (in English & Korean)

10351251_1630384523855425_3597839199238978863_n.jpg

Type B: Lenti + 16P Booklet (in English & Korean)

997075_1630384553855422_7314961883977559156_n.jpg

dbc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The numbering card is very easy to move back into place without harming anything. Its not stuck on anything. I had one moved all the way to the top and got it back down in perfect placement and then I pressed onto the sticky tabs to seat it in place very lightly. Make sure you don't have any fingernails. LOL.

Great steelbooks zoneism they look awesome congratulations upon receiving them mate and thanks for sharing the pics...

Can anyone tell me how much I should write down for the amount on invoice and also do I choose the gift option? Been a while since I ordered from kimchi. Thanks

The same for me...at JFK since the 24th. They alerted USPS that it was ready for pickup & generated a USPS tracking #...but that shows it was never received by USPS. It's probably sitting on a shelf forgotten. I'm going to try to contact JFK information to see if i can get this moving.

I was getting ready to put in my order for the lenti over the next few days along with a few other things, but all these pics of the full slip have won me over. Dammit. More shelf space lost...

Reactions: meth head
still no movement from JFK....called the information # & only option was to leave a message.....they never returned my call...big surprize!!! I'm starting to beleive that customs might have these. I had a package of steelbook shells from the U.K. that customs on the East coast held onto for 1 month before releasing it. Afew of us have the same information...received at JFK just before Xmas..sat until holiday was over then they were processed & ready for USPS to pick up...i think customs may have gotten them at that point. Just a feeling...don't know anything for sure...except i'm getting pissed with all these delays...first Her is lost now this.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: nafosb
Mine arrived today, opened it up to have a look and very P****D off as there are 3 big scratch/chip marks on the back of the steelbook. i am by no means OCD about my steels but really not happy about that!